Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Actually, I was making a joke. We need more than names to make a difference.

It is curious about the black people and maybe some do feel that somehow the white people are getting what they deserve. Again, we sat back and let greedy politicians, people like 'the Revs' preach that everything wrong in the black world was the white man's fault.

The blacks are coming out of it, however, and while they haven't actually come to grips with it, they have learned to not trust the government any more. That's a start.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie

It is curious about the black people and maybe some do feel that somehow the white people are getting what they deserve. Again, we sat back and let greedy politicians, people like 'the Revs' preach that everything wrong in the black world was the white man's fault.

The blacks are coming out of it, however, and while they haven't actually come to grips with it, they have learned to not trust the government any more. That's a start.
    The black communities are in just as much trouble as we are! They fought for "equal rights" for years, they were and are citizens (which these illegals aren't, and again this ain't a race issue) but they are underbidding jobs for all lower class Americans no matter what race they are... This is an American problem and NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE! We as all Americans will feel the squeeze in one form or another and within time if it hasn't "effected me yet" mentality!!!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire

The black communities are in just as much trouble as we are! They fought for "equal rights" for years, they were and are citizens (which these illegals aren't, and again this ain't a race issue) but they are underbidding jobs for all lower class Americans no matter what race they are... This is an American problem and NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE! We as all Americans will feel the squeeze in one form or another and within time if it hasn't "effected me yet" mentality!!!!!
    Legionaire Hey, I'm 66 years old, I've been on this earth long enough to know a few things. I have also lived in the South all that time. And you are going to lecture me about race?

I am saying that nicely.

If you read all the posts before you jumped, there is a previous posts wondering why he/she couldn't get the black people to understand they are being hurt the most by this?

Go back and read it. How in the world are we going to win this thing if we continue to interject things into this situation that are not there. How are we going to win this if we continue to spout the PC jargon?

You said it - it isn't about race ------------ Neither was my post!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rather than call it Nat'l Council of La Raza why don't we just refer to it as Nat'l Council of La Racists - anytime we use the name.
    LA RACISTA.... is what I call them...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    I think we should form a group called, THE NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR THE PRESERVATION OF WHITE AMERICA and see how far we could get before the ACLU shot us in the back. I'm serious, I would STRONGLY support a movement such as this just to see the national reaction.
    I'm all for that...just to see the reaction. How about selling T-shirts that say: Being White is all Right.

lil Bush, Hellery, and Asamabama would probably stop being our friends.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

It should be the National Council of American Citizens Against Against The Invasion!

As someone who has married Black and inherited many Black family members, the reality of this situation is that this issue is bigger than race for all of us.

I agree, the illegal immigration issue is more of an issue of CLASS and INCOME which has no color. The majority of middle class blue and white collar workers for generations has primarily been White men. Black men were excluded from many of these jobs because they did not have the political connections or generational clout necessary to obtain and retain these positions. Therefore, they have primarily been excluded from blue collar jobs and those at the bottom of the rung really have not been affected to the extent of the White male blue collar worker who because of familial or political clout for decades was guaranteed a job after high school that would enable him to support his family and often make enough money to provide for his wife to stay at home with the children and be considered middle class.

The majority of time the Black man has been excluded from these jobs and a college degree and White Collar profession is what eventually elevated the Black male/female to the status of middle and upper middle class. So you see there is no middle ground for low income Blacks because they have been excluded from the majority of the good paying blue collar jobs for decades and let's face it there are no tiers at the bottom rung. They don't feel they have a vested interest in fighting what they feel is "the White Man's Battle" against a foreign invasion, after all their experiences and reality of the situation is racism still trumps classism in America. Despite the civil rights movement there are but a few (unfortunately most are athletes and alleged entertainers) who actually have amassed enough of a fortune to not remain at the bottom tier of American society working side by side with the illegal aliens and not receiving any more in wages or any better treatment simply because they feel they are only counted as Americans when battling a foreign entity or only when it is convenient for those who have mistreated them throughout the history of America.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

"First, it is universally agreed that whatever impact immigration
    has must fall first on unskilled workers. And in the United States,
    that means blacks.
    Nor is this the first time that immigration has
    adversely affected these poorest of Americans."

Peter Brimelow, Alien Nation, p. 11, HarperCollins, NY, 1995
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123