Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Parasitic Invaders and Evil in Government

http://www.federalobserver.com/archive.php?aid=9852

Parasitic Invaders and Evil in Government
    By Dean Stier

As I pulled out onto the main street in front of our home the other day, I looked at the mighty California oak whose trunk dominates part of the street. This majestic oak was saved, when the street was paved, at the request of citizens who cared and who could not bear the destruction of this symbol of strength and life. This tree undoubtedly was here when the city was founded in the late 1880s. This beautiful tree is a landmark and there were those that were ready and willing to destroy it in favor of convenience or progress.

I thought in that instant, what a beautiful symbol of strength and survival and likened it to our America. Like this giant oak, America has been through trials and tribulations but they both have survived and will continue to survive if we pay attention and take care of them.

As I returned home, I noticed that a branch in the uppermost reaches was dead. I pray that this mighty oak is not falling to neglect or an invasion of parasites. As I thought of my country, I envisioned an analogy between the gradual destruction of such a symbol of strength by neglect and parasites and the gradual destruction of America by the intentional neglect of Congress and President Bush to halt the parasitic and criminal illegal alien invasion of our great country.

This brings to point that there is also a parasitic disease or decay embedded in our elected officials, the likes of which we have never seen before. I call it a pervasive evil. If this evil, which facilitates the parasitic illegal alien invasion of America, is allowed to thrive, it will eventually destroy America to her very roots like an attack on a mighty oak. America will wither and die.

I have seen many presidents come and go in my lifetime, but this President and his administration, this Congress and this Judiciary are by far the worst I have ever seen. Like the mighty oak that has its lifeblood sucked out by parasites, America is rapidly decaying and dying because our elected officials at all levels of government, especially this President and Congress, refuse to act on behalf of America and her Citizens and respect their oath of office to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States“. Apparently, Bush, Congress and the Judiciary interpret this to mean to simply protect the document, not enforce the Constitution!

Bush and Congress hold the power to make America great again, to bring America back to life, but they are so self indulgent in their environment and obsessed with their “political capital� as Bush calls it, that they refuse to heed the warnings of the citizens who experience first hand the decline of our society as a direct result of the illegal alien invasion of our country. Political capital, a term used by Bush and those in Congress who keep getting elected, actually is interpreted by them as “inherent power� which they may use at will. Screw the Constitution! American government was predicated on checks and balances that would prevent abuse by the President, Congress or the Judicial. This President and Congress are perverting this arrangement to the extent that any visible cooperation between the President and Congress to represent American Citizens is void. There are no checks and balances, just a lot of self-serving power struggles, deceit, and just plain evil. And, to make matters worse, the Judicial Branch turns a blind eye to the Constitution in this matter!

Now, this brings me to this point. The Constitution of the United States, Article. I., Section. 8., Clause 15 clearly states: The Congress shall have Power “To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;� Please pay attention to those words “repel invasions�.

What sovereign, free and democratic country in the world is stupid enough to allow an invasion by 20 million foreign nationals, these parasites, who brazenly state that they are intent on taking over the country and taking from the country. What better definition of an “invasion� does this President and Congress need!

Many of these invaders are simply criminals who know that our government will do nothing to stop their criminal activities for fear of being accused of racism and will continue their previous way of life here in America. Some are entering the country simply to harm us and destroy our way of life. Most are here just to take what they can get and what Bush, Congress and criminal un-American employers are willing to let them have and run with it. These are not “immigrants�! These are “invaders�!

Such an invasion of America is and has been under way for a long time and it is not only being allowed but encouraged by this Congress and this President and falls directly at their feet. They and they alone must be held accountable for this continuing invasion of our country. They could stop this invasion immediately but choose to encourage it with promises of rewarding the invaders with amnesty. They have the Constitution and the Citizens behind them but they refuse to act and protect the Citizens they are sworn to serve. We can only speculate about why they are doing this. This Congress and President took an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States. They have failed miserably and continue to push America into further decline and into the abyss of global domination. Eventually, this massive illegal invasion will bring us to a saturation point that will collapse the economy, destroy our infrastructure, destroy our society and we will be ripe for takeover by the world elite. Freedom and democracy will fall by the wayside as we become totally dependent on global support and control to survive.

Any country or society that allows an invasion on such a scale is doomed to lose their sovereignty, cultural identification, dignity and eventually their freedom. If this illegal invasion of our country is allowed to continue unabated, the face of America, as we know and remember it, will cease to exist and we will become just another third world homogeneous society in the elitist globalized world. Our elected officials in Washington are failing our beloved country and us. America is dying folks! We all know why it is dying and we must do everything in our power get rid of the parasites in government and the illegal foreign invaders and their criminal employers that are sucking out our lifeblood and destroying our way of life.

Like the mighty oak that is invaded by parasites, America is in decline. Unless the attack on the oak is halted, the tree dies. This is what is happening to our great country and it is happening because of the pervasive evil that exists within our elected representatives at all levels. I have seen many administrations come and go. I have never witnessed an administration so adept at sucking the lifeblood out of this mighty oak called America. This is pure evil!

We must insist that this illegal invasion stop. It is not too late. Comparing this to the ailing old oak tree, if we pay attention, get rid of the parasites and provide nourishment in the form of renewed patriotism, America will recover. If we don’t, America will die a slow and painful death and there are many globalists and others who will rejoice. The future of America is in harms way.

Remember that we have the last word about who represents us and we must become involved. We must become informed, observant, and know the platform and motives of each of our elected officials. It is not that hard! We have to make it happen! You just have to care about your country! Don’t just vote for the person you see the most on TV, the incumbent or just because they have been in office a long time (Usually, they are the worst).

Like George W. Bush, most Congressional representatives have bought their way into this position of power with advertising, media blitzes and name recognition. The man or woman with the most money and name recognition gets the vote! Many in congress have been entrenched for decades and have become obstructive and resistant to good behavior, good judgment and good government.

The representatives we currently have in office are like untrained selfish, irresponsible and disobedient children. Like parents, we keep telling them what we expect of them and like spoiled children, they continue to ignore us. The rules have been set but still, they have become contemptuous, lazy, partisan, irresponsible and downright dangerous to America. And, many are outright traitors who aid, abet and encourage violation of our laws. It is time to demand that they obey the rules and support the electorate and if they don’t, we will inflict our brand of punishment by voting them out of office at the very next election! On the other hand, we must also praise those that are actually representing us and let them know when we approve.

America has always been the beacon, the mighty oak of freedom, strength, opportunity and prosperity to the immigrants of the world. It is still the beckoning beacon and we open America’s door, our hearts and arms to legal immigrants seeking a better life, opportunity and prosperity. America’s legal immigrants continue to seek out our freedom, they seek a land where they will be accepted, learn our language, assimilate into our society and contribute as members of a free and productive society. We welcome them.

The primary objective of the illegal invaders, who Congress and the President wrongly refer to as “immigrants�, is to take and receive the benefits of our established society without any show of loyalty or intent to assimilate into our society. They will use our resources until they run out and then look for the next country to bring down. Eventually, the well will run dry and our civilization will fall into a great decline.

Dean Stier was born and raised in Michigan. Dean is a retired Staff Engineer from the California aerospace industry and presently resides in Southern California with his lovely wife, a native Californian. Dean and his wife have two grown children and two wonderful granddaughters, all residing in the southwest. Dean is an honorably discharged United States Air Force veteran who received his college education in California.

Dean welcomes your comments at: DeanStier@Hotmail.com

This is an absolutely WONDERFUL and Important piece. Everyone should read it.

Now, this brings me to this point. The Constitution of the United States, Article. I., Section. 8., Clause 15 clearly states: The Congress shall have Power “To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;� Please pay attention to those words “repel invasions�.

What sovereign, free and democratic country in the world is stupid enough to allow an invasion by 20 million foreign nationals, these parasites, who brazenly state that they are intent on taking over the country and taking from the country. What better definition of an “invasion� does this President and Congress need!
    We know it now we MUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We order the Crane and the Happy Meals NOW!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn