Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    The one instance where Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton could actually make a positive difference and they are no where to be found!

You both are a disgrace!
    Jessie and Al will never stand up for Jamiel. Jessie's wife went support Elvira while she stayed in that church so he is an illegal lover. Terry Anderson touched on this subject when he Walter Moore on his show and so far I haven't heard or read anything if Ted Hayes has commented on Jamiel's story. I know Ted would stand up for Jamiel's family.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

April
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    The one instance where Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton could actually make a positive difference and they are no where to be found!

You both are a disgrace!

This situation does not fit their agenda!

Heard Jamiel's poor father on the John and Ken Show tonight. That boy had so much going for him. If LA didn't have Special Order 40 in place Jamiel would be alive today they said. So wrong, so very wrong and shouldn't have happened if LA didn't protect illegals like they do.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why isn't this considered a hate crime?

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Why isn't this considered a hate crime?
    Brown on black (or white) is never considered a hate crime, especially in LA. Vilagarossa and the police chief were tap dancing and adamanately chortling that the murder was not a hate crime...eventhough it clearly was to anyone who doesn't have their agenda.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anita Shaw was on O'Reilly last night. She is leaving for Kuwait today. There was also a Radio Host (can't remember his name right now) but he said that they cut the time that people were allowed to speak to , can you believe this, 50 words. He said they did everything but clip their nails. He also said that they allow people to speak for very long periods about Dufar (sp?)and other foreign issues yet for Jamiel and his family NOTHING.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

A problem with this law is that it effectively creates, if not in legality but within social norms, a seperation or multiple classification of illegals. Their new goal is to create a multi tiered classification system. Pundits of open borders often try and facilitate this by playing little sematic games. O'Reilly likes to refer to these people (at the direction of Geraldo) as criminal aliens. As if to say that entering the country illegally isn't a crime. The purpose of this system is to decriminalize them in normal discourse. My guess is that you will see more and more of the pro illegal alien crowd scapegoating these gang members as criminals for the purppose of making themsleves appear satisfactory. We are supposed to say "well at least he's not like that MS13 guy with tats on his face." In reality a person here illegally has already committed a crime, it's that simple. Intent after the fact has nothing to do with addressing the original crime.

It would be best to say simply that illegal aliens sometimes join gangs, doubling their current criminal status. The laws of the Unites States already do not apply to them and they know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    A problem with this law is that it effectively creates, if not in legality but within social norms, a seperation or multiple classification of illegals. Their new goal is to create a multi tiered classification system. Pundits of open borders often try and facilitate this by playing little sematic games. O'Reilly likes to refer to these people (at the direction of Geraldo) as criminal aliens. As if to say that entering the country illegally isn't a crime. The purpose of this system is to decriminalize them in normal discourse. My guess is that you will see more and more of the pro illegal alien crowd scapegoating these gang members as criminals for the purppose of making themsleves appear satisfactory. We are supposed to say "well at least he's not like that MS13 guy with tats on his face." In reality a person here illegally has already committed a crime, it's that simple. Intent after the fact has nothing to do with addressing the original crime.
    It would be best to say simply that illegal aliens sometimes join gangs, doubling their current criminal status. The laws of the Unites States already do not apply to them and they know it.
    Honestly, i'm surprised pro-illegal invaders and politicians alike continue to fight for those illegal invaders who are gang bangers, convicted felons, etc. I would have expected them to offer up long ago those scofflaws as the proverbial sacrificial lamb in order to mitigate the attention from those who are here merely "illegally."

Yes I think that is the case. But I suppose that they believed they would actually be able to slime thru the Amnesty agenda. I don't think they expected 90% of the American people to become involved and outraged. Geraldo first championed this, then O'Reilly picked it up.

I think it will be important to simply state that gang members are just another version of illegal alien criminals.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast