Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Partially Dismembered body of Illegal Alien Identified

Body left in SUV identified
    JOLIET TOWNSHIP

January 10, 2008
    By BRIAN STANLEY Staff Writer

JOLIET TOWNSHIP -- A man found beaten to death Monday night in the back of an SUV has been identified.

Will County Coroner Patrick K. O'Neil said family members identified Gerardo DeLatorre, 37, of Lyons.

"The cause of death was multiple-blunt force trauma and is being investigated by the Will County sheriff's office as a homicide," O'Neil said.

O'Neil also said neither of DeLatorre's arms had been severed from his body as was previously reported by the sheriff's office.

"The report of a missing arm is unfounded. However, DeLatorre's body was partially dismembered," he said.

Nick Ficarello, deputy chief of the Special Operations Bureau, said investigators want to keep specifics about the condition of DeLatorre's body confidential because it could help their case.

"An object found in the vehicle may have been used (to inflict his injuries), but it has not been tested yet," Ficarello said.

Reports indicate DeLatorre, who lived in the 400 block of Fishermans Terrace in Lyons, may have been an illegal immigrant and did not have a police record.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/hera ... S1.article
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    That is so terrible. I can only say that although it could be random (these things rarely are), it would seem possible that this man owed a debt to someone south and they came looking for what he owed?

MS-13 comes to mind in something this gruesome.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    That is so terrible. I can only say that although it could be random (these things rarely are), it would seem possible that this man owed a debt to someone south and they came looking for what he owed?

MS-13 comes to mind in something this gruesome.
    I immediately thought the same thing. Since this invasion has occurred have you noticed that the crimes we are reading about are becoming more heinous?

We know that MS-13 is known for their violent and gruesome tactics, even against their own "kind", and they are known to be the most active in bringing illegal aliens over the border, but of course, with a very heavy price.

So the first thought I had was either this man owed for something else, or he owed for his trip here and tried to not pay.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In yesterdays paper they said a Mexican (didn't say if he was legal or illegal) sold this car to a black man and when his check was bogus he called and reported the car stolen. When they found the car this person was found dead in the back. It's hard to say anymore what is going on. The crimes have become so vile and brutal that it's not funny. I don't think a week goes by where someone isn't brutally murdered and torched or dismembered in some way.........it's something so sick I can't even imagine thinking like that. Senseless things......I mean kids are ganging up and beating people senseless with baseball bats and tire irons and there seems to be no reason why. I mean it's gotten to the point at night that just having another person with you isn't enough. It's like a sport or something. All I know is it was NEVER like this before!!!!!! Yes...there were the problem neighborhoods......but it's in every neighborhood now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's the result of politicians and the media embracing DIVERSITY instead of PATRIOTISM and AMERICAN VALUES.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State." — Joseph Goebbels
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    In yesterdays paper they said a Mexican (didn't say if he was legal or illegal) sold this car to a black man and when his check was bogus he called and reported the car stolen. When they found the car this person was found dead in the back. It's hard to say anymore what is going on. The crimes have become so vile and brutal that it's not funny. I don't think a week goes by where someone isn't brutally murdered and torched or dismembered in some way.........it's something so sick I can't even imagine thinking like that. Senseless things......I mean kids are ganging up and beating people senseless with baseball bats and tire irons and there seems to be no reason why. I mean it's gotten to the point at night that just having another person with you isn't enough. It's like a sport or something. All I know is it was NEVER like this before!!!!!! Yes...there were the problem neighborhoods......but it's in every neighborhood now.
    Agreed. Another example (i'm sure you heard about) the fire in Oak Forest where crime was practically unheard until the area started filling up with Indian and Mexican illegals.

The guy set fire to the complex out of anger because of an archaic caste system belief that his daughter married down. {sarcasm} Now there's a reason to burn down an entire apartment complex and kill 3 people if I ever heard one.{/end sarcasm}

Or how about the guy who through his 3 kids plus a newborn baby of his estranged wife over the bridge? All these bizarre foreign cultures are just creepy.

This alone is the reason not only we need to have an extreme overhaul of our immigration system, it's checks and balances, but also simply to start limiting the amount of people we let in from any one country at a time, this way they are more likely to become integrated into our culture and our way of life.

Here is an example. A few years back my yougest became friends with two little girls in school, they and their parents were from Romania. This was a wonderful family, law-abiding, hard working, knew English well (it had only been five years since their immigration). The mother was so thrilled to be "all American" and do all the American things, quilt, etc..especially proud to be able to vote.

However, I did notice the father, as good of a guy he was, was VERY hesitant for his girls to be too friendly with American kids and he also had a hesitation about allowing anything too "American" into their family life. He was very geared towards them staying within their own immigrant and Romanian church community (although we too are Baptists as they were).

I think that with many of the cultures, you have these highly male dominance factors (Eastern European culture as well!) and the men begin to feel threatened by the female independance of American women, and the fear of it influencing their wives and daughters, so they tend to do what is called "gatekeeping". Sometimes, it can turn violent.

I do think this is what happens when get large numbers of one cultural group moving into one area, they balakanize, just as we see with the illegals (they are not forced to assimilate and abide by our cultural rules and ways).

I did read about the guy that torched the apartment complex because his daughter married below her cast. Might have been a year or so ago a guy killed his wife, her sister and mother because she "disgraced" him I think by merely disagreeing with him in the presence of others. There was the woman who burned herself and her children because she was in an arranged marraige and he was violent and divorce would "disgrace" her family back home so suicide was better than living. They just had that one girl run away because she was in an arranged marraige and didn't know anyway to get out. The guy who killed his 2 teenage daughters because they were a disgrace to him..."honor killing". I mean learning about other cultures and such is great......but not every aspect of other cultures is acceptable here. There's a limit. I mean I feel we've moved back further than we were when we started with the civil rights movement and womens rights and childrens rights etc. Heck right down to animal rights with dog fights! Right back to square one with employee rights and all the rest........

I'll just bet it ends up being drug related or smuggling....alot of these people get help from smugglers to get into the country and then they don't pay up after they start working. Nice way to show an example of people who don't pay up eh! But alot of this is exactly what is going on in Mexico, these people get hooked up with the not so nice people.

--------------------------RED ALERT--1/14---------------------
    NEED HELP
    TIME TO GO AFTER HILLARY "NO WOMAN IS ILLEGAL"
    Instructions and contacts infor....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-584446.html#584446
    Help keep alipac in the fight by contributing today
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast