Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Extrapolating from the facts in the article....

When someone is dismembered, it is because the killer is trying to make a point, so it is safe to assume that this is a gang thing or an unpaid debt of human trafficking. If the weapon found was a machete, then that is MS-13, coz that is their choice of weapon, so it would be a gang thing. And if it was a gang thing and the victim was Latino, then most likely the gang was a Latino gang.

If this were a human trafficking unpaid debt thing, the victim could be the one that owed the money or he could be a relative of someone who did. I hear these smugglers sometimes kill relatives to show they are serious about getting paid back. If this was a human trafficking thing, then we all know that these smugglers are Mexican.

Either way, the killing smacks of the killings in 3rd World countries; it's the culture of these 3rd World criminals to kill like that.

What an irony it is to come to America for a better life just to get killed the way you would have gotten killed back home.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Crazybird, I have to agree, it seems we are moving backwards because of the huge influx of third worlders lately.

My best friend came over the other day, she lives across town and does not get over here too often, she pulled up, came in and was shaking her head, she asked why our neighbors had chickens roaming around the complex? "What next" she asked "a cow and a few sheep too?"!

The better life they supposedly come for, they seem to then adamantly refuse to be a part of and then balkanize.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    The better life they supposedly come for, they seem to then adamantly refuse to be a part of and then balkanize.
    Exactly, AmericanElizabeth.

And the reason is quite common sense.

When they make their plans to sneak in, all they think about is the $$ they are going to earn. Because the illegals who come here are the poor and uneducated, they are not used to "thinking ahead." They are used to living day to day; i.e., where to get money to eat today.

So they come over here, and ya, sure they get a job. But then they find out that their lack of English, lack of education AND legal status LIMITS how far they can go here. This is the part they forgot to think about when they where hatching their sneak-in plans. They are their own worst enemy: They cannot assimilate even if they wanted to.

So at this point they are stuck. They can't go back coz it is getting harder to sneak in. So they look for others like them here, coz MISERY LOVES COMPANY. This is why they Balkanize.

In time, a whole geographic area will totally be "another country." They have their own little barrio going on, complete with fiestas and gangs. They miss the country they cannot go back home to, so they bring their culture to their barrios here.

Unfortunately for them, most of their culture is anathema to US citizens. Chickens in yards?? Good grief. Again, they are their own worst enemy, propagating their 3rd world culture WITHIN a 1st World culture. This 3rd world culture alienates them even more from us. It is "us" and "them."

So 2 things stand out:
    1) They cannot assimilate because they can't speak English, have little education, and they have no legal documents.
    2) They cannot assimilate because they form cultural (socio-economic) communities that are vastly different from mainstream American culture.

Again, THEY ARE THEIR OWN WORST ENEMY.

This is why the US has criterias for immigration approval: Educational level, English-speaking, financial resources, criminal clearances, etc. The applicants we are looking for should CLOSELY RESEMBLE US, so there CAN BE assimilation. And this is something we should not be apologizing to the world about.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Very good points ExOC. There sneaking in was the beginning of their troubles here.

Somehow, though, I also feel they simply DO NOT want to assimilate anyways. They are comfortable with the way things are, and they simply want the $$$ they get from being here illegally, they do not care about the rest of it all.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Very good points ExOC. There sneaking in was the beginning of their troubles here.

Somehow, though, I also feel they simply DO NOT want to assimilate anyways. They are comfortable with the way things are, and they simply want the $$$ they get from being here illegally, they do not care about the rest of it all.
    You are so right, AmericanElizabeth. That is PART of my last post that I did not get into due to the huge volume this subject contains. I tried to keep it as simple as possible.

Since mostly all of them say they are coming here to make enough money to build a house, send their kids to school, start a business back home, etc., AND THEN PLAN ON GOING BACK, what use is it to them to assimilate? None. To these people it's just about money.

However, some of them miscalculated how long they have to be here. Also, some new development back home (like the birth of a new child, for example) has forced them to stay longer.

So it is back to the cycle of Balkanization again.

Sigh. I wish they could be taught this back home, BEFORE they come over here. It would save them the trouble and us the money and loss of quality of life here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12