Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's news because they are trying every little smear possible to discredit him.

I don't think he should give the money back - why should he?

Would anyone suggest a candidate give back donations from gambling establishments and their employees?

Or the alcohol industry?

Even the entertainment industry?

If we are talking morality here ----

No difference - it's legal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    It's news because they are trying every little smear possible to discredit him.

I don't think he should give the money back - why should he?

Would anyone suggest a candidate give back donations from gambling establishments and their employees?

Or the alcohol industry?

Even the entertainment industry?

If we are talking morality here ----

No difference - it's legal.
    Check this out, can't get any lamer.... This is a PURE HIT PIECE and totally obvious. Check this:

The Media Arranged for Brothel Owner to "Endorse" Ron Paul
    http://www.jbs.org/node/6438

Yeah, there is NO conspiracy going. Everything is on the up and up.
    When are we all gonna wake and smell the coffee....

OK, first it's the Muslims, then the Mexicans, now the prostitutes - what next -

Oh, and I forgot he had something - we are sure (aren't we?) to do with all that silver and gold money - I mean the government raided it, didn't they? He must have been doing some illegal right? They mentioned his name -

Boy if the media and the government worked as hard at rounding up illegals as they do smearing this man, we'd be getting somewhere.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    OK, first it's the Muslims, then the Mexicans, now the prostitutes - what next -

Oh, and I forgot he had something - we are sure (aren't we?) to do with all that silver and gold money - I mean the government raided it, didn't they? He must have been doing some illegal right? They mentioned his name -

Boy if the media and the government worked as hard at rounding up illegals as they do smearing this man, we'd be getting somewhere.
    Trixie, you are correct. What is interesting is that they raided the Ron Paul coins just days after the company received the new RP coin. Concidence? Hardly...
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12