Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Peanut Butter Recall Extended

http://cbs4.com/topstories/topstories_s ... 33757.html

Mar 9, 2007 11:37 pm US/Eastern

ConAgra Extends Peanut Butter Recall
    (AP) OMAHA, Neb. ConAgra Foods Inc. has extended its recall of all peanut butter produced at a plant in Georgia by more than a year, back to October 2004, the Food and Drug Administration said Friday.

The recall covers all Peter Pan peanut butter and all Great Value peanut butter beginning with product code 2111, including peanut butter toppings.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 425 people have fallen ill from the outbreak of salmonella that has been traced back to the plant in Sylvester, Ga.

The FDA warned consumers who have purchased any of the products since October 2004 to discard them, and not to eat any Peter Pan or Great Value peanut butter with a product code beginning with 2111.

ConAgra on Feb. 14 recalled all Peter Pan and Great Value peanut butter made at the Georgia plant after federal health officials linked the product to an outbreak that began in August. At that time the recall applied to all peanut butter made since December 2005.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lucky for me I only eat JIFFY!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

when are we gonna stop this madness? Our food supply is being deliberitely manipulated as You Dont Speak For Me has uncovered in audio evidence.