Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pearce to Church: “You Can’t Break the Law"

[size=200][b]Pearce to Church: “You Can’t Break the Lawâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So, does that mean that I can go break the law of my choice, and then when in hot pursuit by police I can simply drop down and feign a prayer???
    I don't think so.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“I’m sure some of those open border folks have a prayer occasionally too. Some of them are probably good people. But what they’re doing is breaking the law. And it doesn’t matter who you are, you can’t break the law.â€
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

It's way past time the churches were held responsible for law breaking!

The churches are the biggest groups of aiders and abettors of illegal aliens in the country, they are part of our country's state of chaos and anarchy....we need to bring back the separation of church and state or they need to suffer the consequences....seems they can not keep their noses out of aiding criminals, be it child molestors or criminal illegals aliens...they need to stay out of the way of law enforcement!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    The churches are the biggest groups of aiders and abettors of illegal aliens in the country, they are part of our country's state of chaos and anarchy....we need to bring back the separation of church and state or they need to suffer the consequences....seems they can not keep their noses out of aiding criminals, be it child molestors or criminal illegals aliens...they need to stay out of the way of law enforcement!!
    Well said Sosad mine was going to be a little more colorful .. But I concur with you..