Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Evidentally this WITCH doesn't know when the game is up
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Can we call these Senators even if they aren't from the same state as I am?
    Call Republican leaders Sen. McConnell and Rep. Boehner

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    we can go on amnesty red alert starting tomorrow, but lawmakers are not even in DC till Nov 15 right?

W
    We can leave voice messages at their offices. I'm sure that will get their attention.

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    The lame brain duck session begins Nov 15 but there are only about 3 weeks left for legislation because of the holidays.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Can we call these Senators even if they aren't from the same state as I am
    Oh yeah, I call and talk to the interns no matter if I am from their states or not.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

we can go on amnesty red alert starting tomorrow, but lawmakers are not even in DC till Nov 15 right?

W
    =================================

related

Nancy Pelosi faces new resistance from Democrats

She's hoping to schedule a vote on the DREAM Act -- a priority of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus and progressives -- the same week as the leadership elections.
    http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1110/44969.html
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Somebody needs to throw another bucket of water on Nancy...she just won't melt.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

W
    The Lame Duck will not start until Nov. 15th It will only last 1 week and they will adjourn on the 19th and come back again sometime during tyhe week of Nov.29th.

During the first week the Dream Act will NOT be on the agenda. Reid has already filed cloture on the 3 bills he want to bring up during the first week: the Promoting Natural Gas and Electric Vehicles Act; the Paycheck Fairness Act; and the Food Safety Modernization Act.

Other things that HAVE to come after the 29th, are: Medicare Doc Fix, Defense Bill, extension of the Bush tax cuts, repeal of Dont Ask Dont Tell.

By law Congress must adjourn not later than Dec. 31st.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why would you want illegal immigrants in your military around your weapons and such? We don't want them here period they scoff at all our laws. They break many more laws besides just being here.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast