Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

God I hope he's right in his analysis...but it's only one guy cheering for the home team. Still it's nice to hear a "glass half full" angle. Frankly I don't think the Dems have the gumption to piss off the latino vote. California is their capital afterall. And the hispanics are a whole new massive voting block of instant entitlement opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    Wasn't it the Dems.that placed the stricter Colorado laws in place?
    [quote:12rle0ya]At least, this article lifted my spirits quite a bit! I am beginning to see flickers and some rays of hope. Forge Ahead...............>>>>>>
    [/quote:12rle0ya]

Absolutely!!

Hey ... Clinton enforced US Immigration Law ... I saw figures a few months ago where in every year of his administration he increased the prosecution of illegal employers starting out in his first year at 200 per year and increased this every year such that by his last year in office he prosecuted 795 companies IN ONE YEAR representing a total of a few thousand over his 8 year term!

Bush hasn't prosecuted 10 a year his entire term!

The last Amnesty was issued during a Republican Reagan Administration.

There is no real history to assume that Democrats are the sponsors of illegal immigration. It's big business and cheatin' small entrepreneurs most of whom are Republican. So ... while there are the liberal talkers reaching out for "We are the World" ... these people are "la la landers" and not basic hard line Americans who belong to BOTH political parties.

Here in NC ... Democratically controlled General Assembly and Democratic Governor ... as soon as citizens started squeaking, our state representative started kicking into action against the leadership and eventually things started happening thanks to the great work and efforts of ALIPAC, some very strong dedicated Republicans like Senator Webster, William Gheen and many Democrats in the General Assembly.

It is not the average Democrat or Republican that supports illegal immigration. It is the Leaders of both parties. As soon as we get on those phones ... we'll give the rank and file Democrats in the US Congress what they need to know to do what they must do.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Klinton also gave an amnesty.

His numbers sucked although certainly better than this nitwits.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12