Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pendergraph Coming For Illegals

Pendergraph Coming For Illegals
    Author: Michael Kraft
    Published: October 1, 2007

I believe the stability of our country is at stake
    - Jim Pendergraph

The pride of local law enforcement for the Charlotte Mecklenburg area and the voice for Americans in illegal immigrantion is moving up to do more for America.

Mecklenburg County Sheriff Jim Pendergraph has long represented honest Americans against criminal aliens in North Carolina. His pro enforcement stance and proactive stance on removing the criminal aliens that fill our local jails has made him a voice of common sense for honest Americans.

We are happy to hear he will be taking his voice for law enforcement to a federal level to serve all honest Americans affected by illegal immigration.

WBT NEWS reports:

“After serving more than a decade as Mecklenburg County Sheriff, Jim Pendergraph is leaving Charlotte to take a Senior Level position with the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Washington, D.C.

His retirement from the Sheriff’s Office is effective December 1, 2007.

Pendergraph’s new position will involve coordinating state and local immigration enforcement efforts.

“Leaving the job and community I love to accept this position was a difficult decision, but I believe the stability of our country is at stake,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hip hip hurray! One more true American for our side.

They probably didn't like him causing a ruckus in Charlotte. Now they think they will have contol over him. We'll see how that works out!