Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

People smuggler sentenced to 3 years probation

This is a TOTAL outrage! This is apparently the FIRST prosecution under the new STATE law to prosecute smugglers done in this County (Maricopa County/Andrew Thomas have done several already) and the guy is found guilty of this outrageous crime and they sentence him to no jail time and a fine? If this guy has been out of custody all along, he probably has kept his business going all along...

Published 01.18.2007

People smuggler sentenced to 3 years probation
    ARIZONA DAILY STAR
    A Tucson man who smuggled nearly one dozen illegal entrants into the country last year was sentenced to three years probation and ordered to pay a $4,500 fine Thursday.

Antonio Miranda, 46, was arrested last March after police found 11 illegal entrants in his Tucson residence, according to a news release from Arizona Attorney General Terry Goddard.

Police began investigating Miranda after a wire transmission of $600 was obtained by the Arizona Financial Crimes Task Force during its investigation into human smuggling, the news release said.

Miranda plead guilty to one count of human smuggling and was sentenced by Pima County Superior Court Judge Edgar Acuña.

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/printDS/165205
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

State of Arizona, Superior Court, Pima County
    Address: Pima County Superior Court Bldg.
    110 W. Congress
    Tucson, AZ 85701-1348
    Map & Directions
    Phone: (520) 740-3201
    Fax: (520) 798-3531
    E-mail: Contact Us
    Web site: http://www.cosc.co.pima.az.us

You can bet it was a liberal judge, we are nearly butting our heads against a brick wall here, against our judges and our admininstration.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

MW
    Miranda plead guilty to one count of human smuggling and was sentenced by Pima County Superior Court Judge Edgar Acuña.
    Come on, should this really suprise anyone. Check out the judges name. After all, when Ramos shot a drug smuggler in the butt didn't the Hispanic DA prosecuting the case ostracize him for shooting at HIS OWN KIND? Guess the judge, Edgar Acuna, feels the same as she did. When it came time for sentencing - he just didn't have the heart to send the smuggler to prison because he was his OWN KIND!

I know, my comment isn't politically correct and some may even think me a racist (which I'm not), but geez, what am I suppose to think? What other reason can there be for the judges failure to hand out a sentence appropriate to the crime.

This is absolutely outrageous!!!!!!!!!

I hope none of my Latino friends on ALIPAC will take offense, because none is intended. Heck, I've thought and said worse about many of the caucasion judges operating within our judicial system.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

For smuggling in people should carry a minimum sentence of LIFE! If its proved that someone died during the smuggle--The DEATH sentence. Then lets see how many more smugglers will attempt this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah boy, that'll teach that smuggler a thing or two, won't it? <<sarcasm intended>> This is sickening. When do AMERICANS start marching? I would be out in the streets in a second if someone would send a bus for me like the illegals do.