Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wait till next year clip of the Bad News Bears: You can take your apology...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1-zBIIvl5g
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Saying im sorry now is like shooting someone and killing them getting caught and then saying im sorry i didnt mean to do it.WRONG ANSWER TEXAS TOAST PERRY.We wont believe anything you say ever.

He's not a bit sorry for WHAT he said, only HOW he said it. That man truly believes it's okay for illegal aliens to get a tuition break while American kids pay full price. He can keep his apology. It is meaningless. He wants us to think it's about education and not illegal immigration, which means he is not concerned about the negative effects of illegal immigration in this country. Perry is not the kind of individual who takes the illegal immigration problem seriously and certainly not the kind of person I want as president.

Any illegal alien is also an illegal resident of any state they reside in, and they are therefore not eligible for anything other than deportation.
    Hmmm. . .if*Americans are so racist, why do so many*people want to live*here??* One would think we wouild need border walls to keep them here under racist rule rather than building walls to keep them out!

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    He's not a bit sorry for WHAT he said, only HOW he said it. That man truly believes it's okay for illegal aliens to get a tuition break while American kids pay full price. He can keep his apology. It is meaningless. He wants us to think it's about education and not illegal immigration, which means he is not concerned about the negative effects of illegal immigration in this country. Perry is not the kind of individual who takes the illegal immigration problem seriously and certainly not the kind of person I want as president.
    On a side note : "TEXAS TOAST", I love it every time I read it.

Perry will do what ever his Elitist Political Contributors want him to do with their ILLEGALS of course always at the expense of the Citizen Taxpayers.

texas toast!
    That is catchy
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Banned
    Texas Toast with peanut butter and banana.... the meal designed to kill a presidential candidate. Heck look what it did to Elvis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12