Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Perry says he will get tough on immigration

October 8, 2011

Jason Clayworth

TIFFIN, Ia. - Rick Perry worked here Friday night to hammer home his self-proclaimed description as a presidential candidate tough on immigration, telling a crowd of more than 250 people that the United States needs a president who will do more than talk about border security.

He told the crowd that the federal government has failed its constitutional duty to control the border.

“We have a war literally in places along that border, and we’ve got to have a president of the United States that will stand up and not just talk about it, but secure that border with boots on the ground,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It is really scary to see anyone cheering Rick Perry and accepting his lies about border security.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You ever seen Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, the Dolly Parton movie?

Well... Governor Good Hair thinks he's Governor Good Hat.
    We've heard it all from you before Perry, and here we are hearing it again. How many times do you think you've got to talk the talk without walking the walk before we'll buy the load of chicken poo you're trying to sell us.

Good grief. How do we keep ending up with such specimens as the stereotypes for this great state, much less as Governors?
    I don't care who you are, how you got here, what color you are, what language/dialect you speak... If you didn't get here legally then you don't belong here. Period.

So people did not like what he said so he thinks he will just change his lines and that is that? I don't think so. And maybe Perry is good for Texas. But I do not think he is the one for this nation,at least from what I am seeing as of now.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Personally I have not decided on a candidate all have flaws Romey is an east coast Rino and difficult to assess how he would vote on immigration, 2nd amendment issues. Something we should remember is we must have a new face in 2012 the current administration is slowly destroying the American economy through regulations.

As is I will vote for any of the standing GOP candidates in 2012 frankly we have little choice, not voting is not a option as I seriously doubt America can take another 4 years of the current administration.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Romney or Cain are the only choices left if you are tired of illegal immigration. Bachman is good but her campaign is done. Perry is a combination of Bush and Obama, don't listen to his recent conversion, he is an amnesty hack all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dansk9
    Romney or Cain are the only choices left if you are tired of illegal immigration. Bachman is good but her campaign is done. Perry is a combination of Bush and Obama, don't listen to his recent conversion, he is an amnesty hack all the way.
    I would disagree on Romney he is big business, globalist, would love the cheap labor of illegals just cannot envision him as tough on border security nor will he be pro-gun. If Bush supports anyone it will be Romney, of the top three that leaves Cain who I'm not certain what his direction would be, talks a good game but unknown, not sure he can beat Obama.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

"Secure our Borders!" and grant amnesty to 20 million illegals! Yes Rick we already know your game plan and that's why you are losing!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote:

PERRY ITS TO LATE NOW TO CHANGE YOUR MIND.Your done buddy and in noway we believe anything you say.Go back to Texas and cator to your illegals and leave us alone.You were no good for Texas and wont be good for the country.