Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Peterson: Blacks Are Being Terrorized by Illegal Aliens

Peterson: Blacks Are Being Terrorized by Illegal Aliens

Aug. 15, 2007, 10:45 a.m. - A string of killings including the recent alleged execution-style murder of three black teenagers in Newark, NJ at the hands of six Hispanic suspects including Jose Carranza, an illegal alien from Peru; and increased attacks on blacks by Hispanic gangs in California have prompted conservative radio talk show host Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson to question why black leaders are silent about these attacks. The following is Rev. Peterson's statement regarding this troubling trend:

"From Newark to Los Angeles, Hispanic gang members, some of whom are illegal, are waging a violent war against blacks and the Newark killings are part of this budding epidemic. Here are some recent cases from California: Since July 2006, there have been 12 shootings targeting blacks in Canoga Park, prompting local police to issue warnings this week for black residents to be wary; In December, 14-year-old Cheryl Green was killed by a Hispanic gang; In November, three Hispanic gang members received life in prison for crimes that included the murder of two black men � and conspiracy to intimidate black residents in Los Angeles; And last August, four Hispanic gang members were convicted of engaging in a six-year conspiracy to assault and murder blacks in Highland Park.

"Meanwhile, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, the NAACP, Newark Mayor Cory Booker, and Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa want to promote the false illusion that blacks and Hispanics are united. These pro-sanctuary 'leaders' continue to ignore this reality to the detriment of Black Americans.

"Black Americans often feel that they're being pushed out of their communities and jobs by immigrants and illegal aliens. Adding to the problem, the Latin culture fosters negative and racist attitudes towards blacks' which stirs up animosity and hatred between the two groups. If blacks weren't so dependant on their so called leadersthey could take a stand before they're wiped out."

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson is Founder and President of Brotherhood Organization of a New Destiny.

http://www.reddingnewsreview.com/newspa ... 000160.htm
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This validates what I've been saying. If this guy can see what's happening like I do, surely the so called Black leadership sees it too. Why are they not addressing this? Make no mistake, once all the Blacks are gone they'll turn their attention to Whites. What has happened to the time when men gave a da*n, took to the streets and patrolled neighborhoods to fight crime. It's true only the strong survive, but it's not right when a govt gives the enemy the upper hand and apparently, the green light to kill innocent Americans. That's right, I said innocent. Go look up the stories where Blacks were killed just for being Black. You'll notice that none of the victimes had gang or criminal ties. First the cowards flee their own country without a fight, then have the gall to come here and start this crap against innocents. "If you ain't mad yet, you ain't payin' attention."

Glaring proof of this epidemic. Idiots like Cory Booker, the so-called mayor of Newark, continue to coddle these criminals and openly states that the illegal status of murderers is irrelevant. This is an incredible travesty.

I fail to see the difference between this and the lynchings and brutality of the KKK so prevalent in the past.

Someone has very deep pockets.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Whodathunkit...........

What has happened to the time when men gave a da*n, took to the streets and patrolled neighborhoods to fight crime. It's true only the strong survive, but it's not right when a govt gives the enemy the upper hand and apparently, the green light to kill innocent Americans.
    Men are no loger men.... there are more women concerned about this stuff than men ... Hollywood and the press have feminized men throughout the years and this is the result

"If you ain't mad yet, you ain't payin' attention."
    I am mad ... I'm furious actually... and all I can tell the other side... "You got a problem when this man pushes back"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I shocked!

Where is Jesse and the gang? Sharpton mus be too busy getting a fresh perm. Obama wouldn't dare take this issue on!

What's left?

I'll tell you what's left. All Americans need to show their outrage and don't let this media conspiracy continue!
    I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

When -not if, when Balcks take a stand against the illegals it will be interesting to see how our gov't deals with it. The Blacks will say they have always welcomed Latinos into their communities -can someone show proof otherwise?, and they'll say they are defending themselves against foreign aggressors -aggressors who have no right to enter this country illegally to begin with. Blacks will point out that the Latino leadership has never taken a vocal stance against crimes committed by illegals -can someone show me where they have? How will the gov't portray those who choose to fight back. How can the gov't defend the fact that millions of illegals have invaded and colonized vast areas of the US with tacit approval of our own gov't. It's real simple folks. When there's a disagreement over what's right or wrong, and there is a rule in place that everyone has agreed to, you go by what the rules say. Otherwise you open yourself up to radicals who then have a "reason" to say they're being treated unfairly. This all sounds so familiar...

increased attacks on blacks by Hispanic gangs in California have prompted conservative radio talk show host Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson to question why black leaders are silent about these attacks.
    It's about time!

This is important folks! As a lil ole white girl from the south, who apparently feels more outrage about illegal aliens killing blacks than some of the blacks seem to, I'm left wondering WHY? It would appear a little pushing an prodding is in order and we need to aim it straight at the heart of the black leaders. Loudly, publicly and often until they start to take action. It is vital for blacks to realize the threats posed by continued illegal aliens run amok, not just to the population in general, but specifically to black Americans.

Rev. Peterson is asking the right questions. For decades the radical leftist assumption was that all non-white people were natural allies in the struggle against an uncaring white majority. But the cold truth is that white America did not invent racism, and other cultures have their own toxic versions. That is what we are seeing when Hispanic gangs kill African American youth out of the blue, and indeed, where are the black leaders on this issue?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Having worked in the same building as a large number of illegal Ecuadorans, I found them to be openly bigoted toward many ethnic groups who have lived in the US for centuries. When you combine those attitudes with a silly machismo "culture" and a predisposition to live outside the law, this means danger for US citizens. When you add to the mix the disgraceful wooing of these people by both Dems-who call their fight for "rights" similar to the civil rights causes and Repubs, the quality of life in our country deteriorates.

In connection with the unbelievable case of Jose Carranza, concerned citizens should write to NJ Essex County Judge Thomas Vena and ask him to explain why he lowered Carranza's bail from $300k to $150k when he was brought in for a second rape charge. While Carranza was free on the second rape charge he allegedly masterminded the massacre of teens in Newark.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast