Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I meant to say, "and the Repubs who want to bring offshore labor inside our borders..."

Sorry but I have to blame the MSM on this. There are a lot of black Americans who are fed up with illegal aliens, etc. How much press and coverage do they get? Please don't say black Americans don't care. They do, just as white, latino, etc. etc. Americans do.

Yes there are black Americans that don't care. Guess what? There are white and latino Americans that don't care either.

How much press does Ted Hayes really get? Have you seen him anywhere else other than You tube, Blogs, Talk radio? Probably not.

How many of you have heard of Jesse Peterson before? I have, I saw him on Fox about a year or so ago and now get his newsletter. He is the Anti-Sharpton/Jackson. He actually took Jesse Jackson to court. How many of you knew that? Granted on this board more people than the general population might know about him. He is in my opinion a great man and that has nothing to to do with his race.

How many people outside of blogs and this site have heard of LaShawn Barber? She is, as she puts it, a reformed liberal. I love that statement. She is awesome. I enjoy reading her blog everyday.

There are groups like you don't speak for me. There are great fighters of all races and ethnicities in this fight to take our country back. I could care less what race they are.

There are many members on this board who are not "white". Do they not care? Do they not fax, call, donate?

Please don't make this a race thing. It isn't. This is the trap I believe that certain people want us to fall into. There are people on our side of this fight of all races. ethnicities, political affiliations. This is nothing about race. It is about preserving our country for ALL Americans, regardless of race.

People like Sharpton, Jackson, White hate groups , LaRaza,etc. want to divide us. That is what keeps them employed.

I am outraged by the Newark shootings because an illegal alien murdered three young Americans. That outrage should be the same regardless of their race.

We are all Americans, why can't we just treat each other as Americans period.

Kudos, Nicole!

Thank you for your perception and eloquence.

I certainly beleive they are. I know I lived in a mixed neighborhood and they ran us all out. If you weren't hispanic you weren't wanted and you weren't safe as long you stayed. I know at first I thought it was just whites they were after.....but the blacks had it worse. I mean we tolerated alot but nothing as bad as they did.

I'm obviously not black and I know things weren't good back in history but after all this, for them to sit silent and almost condone this, I don't get it either. They'll rake Imus over the coals for something he said and not so much as a whisper for an exicution killing. The majority of gang killings and others are directly black and hispanic.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope no one offended you Nicole, I'm sure they didn't mean to.

I respect Ted Hayes because I've read about what he's done. He doesn't just sit on the sidelines complaining he does something about it. He doesn't get the MSM attention he deserves.

I like your last sentence too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    How much press does Ted Hayes really get? Have you seen him anywhere else other than You tube, Blogs, Talk radio? Probably not.

por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Kudos, Nicole!

Thank you for your perception and eloquence.
    Thanks Deb

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    I hope no one offended you Nicole, I'm sure they didn't mean to.

I respect Ted Hayes because I've read about what he's done. He doesn't just sit on the sidelines complaining he does something about it. He doesn't get the MSM attention he deserves.

I like your last sentence too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole

Sam,

It is not so much that I was "offended". I just wanted to make the point that Americans of all races, etc. are involved in this fight to save our country. The MSM usually gives coverage to Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and not your average Black American who is against illegals. I just wanted to remind everyone there are a lot of Americans of all backgrounds who are fighting to save America. Unfortunately, it is not covered by MSM.

I guess the thing that bothered me is that because these 3 young kids murdered in Newark were Black, it is expected that now Black Americans are supposed to be angry about illegal aliens? Were they not angry before at all the other murders by illegals? Are white people not to be outraged over this? That does not make sense. I am equally outraged at the killing of all innocent Americans, regardless of their race. Every single American life ruined by an illegal is awful and I am not bothered by one more because of the vicitim's race. The only difference in feeling I have is that as each murder happens, I get angrier that our government has let us down once again.

The last thing I will say is that there are people of all races on this board. Some choose not to come out and say they are white or they are black or whatever because it really does not matter.

Thank you for the comment regarding my last sentence. It is how I try to live my life-although everyday there are a lot of Americans I am starting to dislike more and more like OBL's, big corporations that support illegals and amnesty pushers that won't go away

I'm cynical enough to want to showcase outrage over the slaughter of innocents by whatever means it takes. I understand somewhat the circumstances of some of these murders, as some of them took place in poorer areas where different factions are competing for housing and jobs. For over a decade in my life we faced life-threatening poverty due to divorce and I had to raise my kids in places where there was a higher crime rate than where we lived when I was married, and where there was more to worry about. My kids had some close calls over the years.

So, when I heard about the 14 year old girl who was murdered for being on the wrong block, I thought of my Vicky and all the times I had waited for her to get home. When I heard about the young man who laid down for nap in his mother's apartment, only to be shot by an intruder, I thought of my Matt. And, all my kids were admitted to college, so I thought of what it would feel like to have to bury them instead. Many bad things are hard to foresee and prevent, but in retrospect it seems clear that these perps should never have had access to Americans.

So, now I'm wondering what we can do to boost the media attention for those who do care and have been caring all along. They are the ones who should have the spotlight.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why aren't the so-called black leadership speaking up on this issue and speaking out on deporting illegal aliens and closing the borders to these law breakers. Also why are we as a americans acommodating them by having bi-lingual education and having every thing available in spanish, when you come to this country should already know how to speak english, and another thing that bothers me is the illegals waving the flag of their country of origin if they love that country so much stay there. The congress and others that make the laws need to listen to the citizens and do their job and enforce and deport these people and change the laws. If you are a illegal alien and have a baby here thi is should not make them an american citizen because they entered this country by non-legal means!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From what I am reading, it is a racial thing with the Hispanics toward the blacks.

Some are just pointing out the truth -

Also, the fact that the two prominent shakdown artists of the last half of the century are strangely silent on this, is worth discussing. We have seen these two corrupt individuals scream and rant about instances of fabricated racism for so long. Now when it is the real thing - they are no longer interested it seems.

No, for myself, and I think others - it isn't about race. To the Hispanics targetting the blacks - it is.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast