Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Husker
    Does anyone have any information about "how" many people have signed on with this? Bill was stating he would probably do nothing with it unless 1 million people signed. That is a PRETTY big call, so we should ALL do what we can to have as many people as we know not only sign this, but also send to people THEY know.

Issues like this DO get attension. Yes, Bill is just a talking head, but the pollies DO know he carries weight. If he were to submit this petition with a million sig's, I think it would certainly cause some in DC to sit up and listen (even if just a little). EVERY bite we take out of the OBL is progress.

H.
    Check the link and see if he has any stats up.

I'd get my border jumper to sign but a pawprint is highly suspicious and I don't want him to learn bad manners

You could sent it to all your e-mail contacts asking them to sign ..
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by watchman
    You could sent it to all your e-mail contacts asking them to sign ..
    Did that a couple days ago. Might just do it again. I really hate to bug people too much, but this petition (out of the 100's of them), might actually carry a little more weight.

H.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12