Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Phoenix civil rights leader joins U.S. Dept. of Justice

Phoenix civil rights leader joins U.S. Dept. of Justice
    Add a comment

Miguel Perez
    , Phoenix Civil Rights Examiner
    November 19, 2011 - Like this? Subscribe to get instant updates.
    Phoenix-based Nuestros Reconquistos President Manuel Longoria is leaving his position on good terms—he has joined the U.S. Dept. of Justice. “My time at Nuestros Reconquistos has been the most valuable time of my life. I have seen so many amazing things happen.â€

Comments from One Old Vet's Site:

Obama & Holder Appoint Hispanic Sepratist to DOJ

TREASON ALERT

This story speaks to the arrogant audacity of Obama and Eric Holder’s decision to appoint Manuel Longoria to the Justice Department. Longoria, an arrant Latino supremacist has advocated for Reconquista of the American Southwest as President of the extremist Phoenix-based group, Nuestros Reconquistos.

He recently warned of an impending race war between Hispanics/Latinos against America in a treasonous effort to seize the American Southwest. The article was removed from Pere’z site but we obtained a copy that can be found here. http://tinyurl.com/cvrjqsh

In essence the article states:

Phoenix-based Nuestros Reconquistos claims that there will be a war very similar to the Civil War fought in the next five years. “La Raza and MEChA have already talked to Latinos and Phoenix and explained that Latinos need to arm themselves for war,â€

Pablo Cruz named president of Nuestros

November 25, 2011

Miguel Perez

Phoenix civil rights activist Pablo Cruz is replacing Manuel Longoria as the President of Nuestros Reconquistos, one of Arizona’s most prominent civil rights groups. Manuel Longoria has accepted a prominent position for the U.S. Dept. of Justice.

Pablo Cruz is a former gang member and an undocumented immigrant who has gone on to represent several other former gang members in trying to make their lives better. He has helped hundreds of former gang members gain long-term employment. “I don’t care who you are—everybody deserves a second chance,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ive googled the non entertainment people like pablo and manuel that miguel perez writes about and can find nothing out about them. It's like they just appear out of thin air.

I wish there was someone who could go to the Phoenix library just to find out if miguel perez's ramblings are a hoax or not. I would think that the librarians at the Phoenix library would know if the nuestros reconquistas have meetings there or not.