Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please!!!

Those of you whose "eyes glaze over" at the mention of Trade Agreements, read the articles and see how they coincide with illegal immigration.

We must defeat FTAA, or our country is lost.

This is our last chance to defeat the globalist and they will be pulling out all of the stops.

You are right about Pat and Ross Perot. I remember when he was running, he warned us all of mass illegal immigration with NAFTA and everyone called him a loon He was so right!

Steelerbabe & Darlene,
    I will be writing an interesting article with the town meeting that Sue Myrick had tonight. I'll post it tomorrow.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by nhantimassredrebel
    Pat is correct about things more often than not. If you read his book "The Death of the West", which was written about 8 years ago, all of that stuff is happening now. Call him what you want, the guy's pretty smart.

I think he's dead on about this, too.
    Pat is the man. As a black Republican, which is troublesome in itself, I support this man all the way. He tells the TRUTH, which is so rare these days that it is almost non-existant (sic). Tancredo/Buchannan 2008
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    So go to sleep and wake up in a new country because that is what will happen if the same morons that passed CAFTA passes the FTAA and ‘We the People� sit on our collective laurels and allow it to happen. I will not let my county go so easily, WILL YOU?
    What ARE we going to do about it? Seriously, are we going to organize a huge march and protest? Is is enough to fax, email, and phone our elected officials? I do all of that but it doesn't seem to be enough.

What are we going to do about it? Whatever it is let me know. You can count me in.

TheWatchdog,
    Flood the media as well. Speak on all public forums that you can. Get this to the news papers and news stations. You can also request to personally speak with your reps and senators as well on these issues. Go to the announcements section of Alipac and send the news papers and television stations the news about the 1996 immigration legislation that allows officers to detain illegal immigrants and check their legal status. Be as vocal as possible. I can assure you that when I spoke at last nights town meeting, rep Myrick heard me loud and clear. She herself said that you have to continue to call to the legislators and voice it but that there is strength in numbers, so we must keep up the fight, if they don’t act soon, then I would guess the march would be next.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12