Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Thank you, GoDawgs. When I looked at that picture of those four men, I got the strangest feeling.

A very bad feeling came over me, like a sixth sense, that these people are terribly corrupt. It's very scarey.

It's bad enough that we had 9-11, that we are at war, but to think we have these pushy, secretive, power-abusing people at the helm, working in direct opposition to the citizens of the United States....it's just too much sometimes.

It really gives me a chilly feeling.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We may loose our democracy if we do not act NOW !

If you have not read Al Gores New Book "The Assault On Reason" I urge everyone to read it. Al Gore gives his reasons why we are where we are today and what we must do to take back our country.
    He suggests if we don't act quickly we could end up in a dictatorship type society.One thing which really struck me was Al Gores assertion GW used hot button issues to get his way and to devide the citizens.I really think he is right and this is the key to getting our country back.
    We must open a dialogue between all americans,republicans,dems,moderates & independents etc.. to find a common ground and instead of fighting one another stay focused for the common good.
    I also urge everyone when they call the Senators to oppose amnesty ask why they have not brought up impeachment proceedings against our traitor president and tell them you want him impeached.God knows there is plenty of grounds for impeachment !!We cannot wait for him to be out of office because who knows what he has planned for us next !
    One last thing,Go to http//www..thepatriots.us and read the comprehensive approach I believe would be a good starting point for reconciliation of all americans so we can work together to save this great nation ! GOD BLESS AMERICA
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson