Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

posted to PHX news
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They got permits to protest. They are cooperating with the police. They set it up to have mock arrests.

Exactly how is this civil disobedience?
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

(Police sent word that six of the volunteers should rethink their participation; though no official reason was given, the six may have outstanding warrants, union officials said).
    If this is true, that would mean that the police were aiding and abetting criminals. Telling them not to participate because there is warrant out for their arrest? You can see where this is going, our laws are going to change, it will depend who you are as to if the laws apply to you.

MW
    Can't these folks be arrested in advance of the protest for conspiracy to commit a crime? When someone admits they are going to commit a crime, is it acceptable to allow the crime to proceed? The arrest warrants would be simple enough to administer, especially since the police already have the identification of those conspiring to commit the crime and the confession of the group leader.

Question, what do you think would happen if I went to my local police department and gave the police evidence and information on a person that told me he was going to commit a murder tomorrow?

(a) The police would wait until after the murder to make an arrest.
    (b) The police would ask the victim to illegally immigrate to Mexico to avoid being murdered.
    (c) The police would arrest the the suspect for conspiracy to commit a crime.
    (d) The police would do the booking paperwork in advance of the murder to expedite the actual booking once the crime has been committed.

In a nation that respected the "rule of law" I would expect the appropriate response to be (c), but in this case the obvious answer is (d). Geez, how ludicrous can things get around here?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is one of the saddest things I've ever heard. How do you do a "sit in" protest when all the arrests are predetermined?

Is this how you keep the police eye off of the illegals that are in the crowd marching? Offer up the legal immigrants/citizens for arrest as a way to keep police busy?

Now we have police in on this. Our country is indeed going into the toilet. If I worked for the LAPD, I would quit immediately and tell them why.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I read the words and understand what is said but I still can't believe it, this is ludicrous! On top of everything else they're planning to let the ones go that have criminal records??

I am amazed on a daily basis, just when you think you've heard it all....

This is succeeding in making me feel a bit disobedient myself today !! I've never even had a traffic ticket before.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Police and city attorney aiding and abetting! Where is ICE and Homeland Security???? Like they give a rats rear end!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

This is outrageous! Only in LA! And the media will be falling all over themselves for this staged event. Very tempted to go but can't.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast