Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: equal enforcement of laws

Quote Originally Posted by figxray
    Can anyone explain to me when we have so many laws that if I as a natural born US citizen get caught breaking, are these same laws so hard to enforce in the same manner against those that are not here legally.
    I was under the impression that if a US citizen coninually broke certain driving laws, (ie. dirivng without a driver's license) that not only would their vehicle be impounded but that they would also serve time in jail.
    I found this article when looking up "aliens driving in CA"
    Welcome figxray!

OK here goes the explanation............our elected officials, such as they are, believe illegals are above the laws that citizens are subject to.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know that we need to enforce the border much better, I think that if we enforce the rules that were originally written without regards to "race, color or national origin" which is basicallly every law ever written, MAYBE it will get easier to enforce the border becuase they won't want to come across.
    And stop trying to write laws, that put law enforcement in a position that says they can't do anything about a person's immigration status. If they can't provide valid US ID then give them to ICE.
    I do agree that we need to go after the employers more than we do now, I was glad to see the raids that happened a few months ago, and that they not only detained the illegals but also those involved in their hiring.

Quote Originally Posted by figxray
    I know that we need to enforce the border much better, I think that if we enforce the rules that were originally written without regards to "race, color or national origin" which is basicallly every law ever written, MAYBE it will get easier to enforce the border becuase they won't want to come across.
    And stop trying to write laws, that put law enforcement in a position that says they can't do anything about a person's immigration status. If they can't provide valid US ID then give them to ICE.
    I do agree that we need to go after the employers more than we do now, I was glad to see the raids that happened a few months ago, and that they not only detained the illegals but also those involved in their hiring.
    WELCOME, FIGXRAY!

What you say is perfectly logical, feasible, and legal. Simple too!!

Problem is.....the government doesn't give a flying fig about the law so they'll not enforce it.
    That's our dilema.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12