Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Planned Ann Coulter Visit To UC Berkeley Has Organizers Fearing Another Backlash

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by pkskyali View Post
    Sorry, but if you can't tell a transgender male just by looking at one, your confusion is beyond curing with documentation.
    Hmm, guess that is a nice way of saying you're part of the rumor mill.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sorry, but if you can't tell a transgender male just by looking at one, your confusion is beyond curing with documentation.
    ... and your response.

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Hmm, guess that is a nice way of saying you're part of the rumor mill.

There isn't an image of Ann Coulter anywhere that doesn't show exactly that this is a guy. He is getting old, or something and his real gender is beginning to show through. This happens with transgender males, that's why the quacks and nut cases who encourage this atrocity like to get them when they are young and are easiest to make look as though they are women. I guess for some people, if you aren't starting to get hairy by the time you are fifteen, you must actually be a woman. That and if you reach for the pink blanket, it's time whack off those genitals and carve a hole in your crotch. You are a woman.

Yiannapoulis is the other conservative embarrassment. His latest escapade, unless you missed it, is bragging about how a Catholic Priest taught him how to give oral sex when he was a boy. Has that also wound up just another rumor on the internet too?
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    ... and your response.

There isn't an image of Ann Coulter anywhere that doesn't show exactly that this is a guy. He is getting old, or something and his real gender is beginning to show through. This happens with transgender males, that's why the quacks and nut cases who encourage this atrocity like to get them when they are young and are easiest to make look as though they are women. I guess for some people, if you aren't starting to get hairy by the time you are fifteen, you must actually be a woman. That and if you reach for the pink blanket, it's time whack off those genitals and carve a hole in your crotch. You are a woman.

Yiannapoulis is the other conservative embarrassment. His latest escapade, unless you missed it, is bragging about how a Catholic Priest taught him how to give oral sex when he was a boy. Has that also wound up just another rumor on the internet too?
    If you're going to continue on this, you really should provide some actual evidence to substantiate your claim. Women do have adams apples and having big feet is not so rare for a woman either.

The progressive left is notorious at using fake news to attack conservative stalwarts, but didn't it expect it from you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There isn't an image of Ann Coulter anywhere that doesn't show exactly that this is a guy. He is getting old, or something and his real gender is beginning to show through.

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    If you're going to continue on this, you really should provide some actual evidence to substantiate your claim. Women do have adams apples and having big feet is not so rare for a woman either.

If you're going to continue this, you should actually read my posts.

I wouldn't wait too long looking for images of Coulter's feet either. And men's feet really are bigger in proportion to size, there really are physical differences between men and women besides breasts, a hole in their crotch and baby basket inside - a uterus being something transgender advocates aren't really concerned about for some reason.

Since you insist on continuing this discussion, why don't you speak to the issue itself? How do you feel about transgender surgery? Do you think there is some medical necessity in surgically and hormonaly altering a man in order to give him the appearance of a woman?
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I found a picture of Ann when she was in high school back in the day and she definitely looks like a girl. I lived in the same city Ann did many years ago and she was a she then. She was also in a sorority in college. I'm okay with transgender people but realize there's a lot of different feelings about the subject. Also, if Ann had an operation to change herself, it would have been when she was a very very young person. It would be very unusual situation for a transgender change in her life that young, her parents are very conservative, they would have had to pay for it, and I don't think they would have. Look at Bruce Jenner and how long it's taking for his to finalize. It takes years for the hormones to make the changes they desire, long after the actual surgery.

Just some points to think about.

Here's the link with her high school picture and source for some of the other information.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Coulter
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    If you're going to continue this, you should actually read my posts.

I wouldn't wait too long looking for images of Coulter's feet either. And men's feet really are bigger in proportion to size, there really are physical differences between men and women besides breasts, a hole in their crotch and baby basket inside - a uterus being something transgender advocates aren't really concerned about for some reason.

Since you insist on continuing this discussion, why don't you speak to the issue itself? How do you feel about transgender surgery? Do you think there is some medical necessity in surgically and hormonaly altering a man in order to give him the appearance of a woman?
    Because the "issue itself" to me is that you alleged Ann Coulter was a transvestite without offering a thread of evidence. I've read everything you've posted and none of it is proof. If you want to say it is your opinion she is a transvestite, I've got no problem with that. However, I don't think you should throw a label on her that you can't prove and that she has publicly denied just to make an argument regarding Berkley.

I've seen plenty of pictures of Ann and have never gave it a second thought that she wasn't a woman. Being curious, I also turned to Google, but didn't find anything definitive that she was a transsexual. I've never heard the story, before it was mentioned here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott-in-FL View Post
    I've seen plenty of pictures of Ann and have never gave it a second thought that she wasn't a woman. Being curious, I also turned to Google, but didn't find anything definitive that she was a transsexual. I've never heard the story, before it was mentioned here.
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I found a picture of Ann when she was in high school back in the day and she definitely looks like a girl. I lived in the same city Ann did many years ago and she was a she then. She was also in a sorority in college. I'm okay with transgender people but realize there's a lot of different feelings about the subject. Also, if Ann had an operation to change herself, it would have been when she was a very very young person. It would be very unusual situation for a transgender change in her life that young, her parents are very conservative, they would have had to pay for it, and I don't think they would have. Look at Bruce Jenner and how long it's taking for his to finalize. It takes years for the hormones to make the changes they desire, long after the actual surgery.

Just some points to think about.

Here's the link with her high school picture and source for some of the other information.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Coulter
    I happen to know personally of several cases of boys who had it done early in high school. This has been going on for a long, long time, at least since the forties in the previous century, and it is a real nightmare. There are some very scary people out there and many are in our medical profession. It starts with some really superstitious reactionary attitudes about masculinity and femininity. In my experience, fathers were abusive and cruel, especially regarding manhood and masculinity. School teachers and administrators also play a role.

I recall one example in particular where the father was constantly accusing his young son of being a woman. It was not a friendly accusation. I don't know, but I wouldn't have been surprised to learn that the transgender surgery had been the father's idea rather than the boy's. This seems to be the case more typically than not. In fact, I've seen child rearing manuals oriented around "raising the transgender child". Sick, sick, sick.

Transgender surgery has no medical or rational arguments for it all. It is cosmetic surgery applied in response to personal and social hysteria regarding gender roles and images that have no natural basis. There is nothing to be OK about. Transgender males aren't women, they are castrated males drugged with hormones and parading like women in a staged performance. It is the need for a performance that drives the whole thing.

There used to be a practice in China known as foot binding applied to women.

Foot Binding

Usually women are the victims of these perverted and sadistic pressures from sick minds. But in the case of transgender surgery, the victims are male.

Ann Coulter is a man, or to be precise, was born male.

MW
    pkskyali wrote (excerpt):

Ann Coulter is a man, or to be precise, was born male.
    I see you're still making the claim without a shred of evidence. Time to produce or get off the pot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12