Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Police: Argument over immigrants leads to fatal shooting

http://www.khou.com/news/local/crime/st ... 2cb45.html

Police: Argument over immigrants leads to fatal shooting

11:51 AM CDT on Friday, May 20, 2005

From 11 News Staff Reports

A fight over a payment for illegal immigrants ended in a deadly shooting overnight.

Police say a group of men were arguing in the parking lot of the Meadwobrook apartments in the 8600 block of Winkler.

One man pulled out a gun and fired, killing another man. The others ran off.

When police arrived, they found three illegal immigrants who said they were being held against their will because the smugglers wanted money.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

If they came here legally, they wouldnt have an issue with paying smugglers...
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Putting every other reason aside.......
    THIS reason stands on it's own to STOP ILLEGALS from pouring into our country, imho.

Crime is now hitting it's own critical mass within the lower 48 due to ILLEGALS. They're making it more difficult for law abiding AMERICANS who choose to own weapons. They're destroying many schools and neighborhoods. I could list an entire page of results just from CRIME by ILLEGALS!

What's worse is that I personally must have hit my critical mass because never in my life have I not cared about people being hurt or murdered. All of a sudden, my body doesn't react and I'm finding absolute non internal response. This makes me very sad! What happens when a majority of Americans begins to "non respond" as I have just found in myself?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

jp, what state is this in ? The link required you to join to view.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Houston, Texas

then I'm not surprised. thanks

Argument over money for illegals

[quote="2ndamendsis"]Putting every other reason aside.......
    THIS reason stands on it's own to STOP ILLEGALS from pouring into our country, imho.

Crime is now hitting it's own critical mass within the lower 48 due to ILLEGALS. They're making it more difficult for law abiding AMERICANS who choose to own weapons. They're destroying many schools and neighborhoods. I could list an entire page of results just from CRIME by ILLEGALS!

What's worse is that I personally must have hit my critical mass because never in my life have I not cared about people being hurt or murdered. All of a sudden, my body doesn't react and I'm finding absolute non internal response. This makes me very sad! What happens when a majority of Americans begins to "non respond" as I have just found in myself?[/quote

Join the club. They were bred and raised as lawless animals. Now, we are supposed to care about them? Not me!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    That city has become a zoo over the past few years. Every time I check the news on CNN its another killing, car chase, drug bust, rape, etc in Houston.

Guess why, because of illegal immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisF202
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    That city has become a zoo over the past few years. Every time I check the news on CNN its another killing, car chase, drug bust, rape, etc in Houston.

Guess why, because of illegal immigrants.
    It's no where near that bad here (yet) but the influx of 3rd world types is growing more evident everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Putting every other reason aside.......

What's worse is that I personally must have hit my critical mass because never in my life have I not cared about people being hurt or murdered. All of a sudden, my body doesn't react and I'm finding absolute non internal response.
    I am truly sad that this has happened to you because I KNOW what you are going through. For me it is natural, but I hate it for others.

This makes me very sad! What happens when a majority of Americans begins to "non respond" as I have just found in myself?
    You don't really want to know.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN