Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Police: Gang members kill teen in Houston park

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/13189436/
    Police: Gang members kill teen in Houston park
    Group of about 20 armed with baseball bats, tire irons creates melee
    Associated Press
    Updated: 18 minutes ago
    HOUSTON - About 20 gang members armed with baseball bats and tire irons attacked a 14-year-old in a city park, and a teenage girl in the group stabbed him to death, police said.

“It was just mayhem,” said Kevin McCarthy, who saw the attack Tuesday afternoon and called authorities. “They were just running all over the place.”

Police said the gang members swarmed Gabriel Granillo from both sides of the park. They also slashed the tires and smashed the windshield of a vehicle apparently belonging to Granillo’s friends, McCarthy said. Two males with the victim were taken in for questioning, police said.

No one had been arrested as of Wednesday morning.

Houston Police Sgt. Mark Newcomb said the assailants were “members of another, smaller street gang that congregates in this particular area.”

Granillo, whom police described as a gang member, had recently left juvenile detention, relatives said. They said his father was in El Salvador and his mother was dead, and he had recently lived with his father’s cousin.
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

I say again, as I have said befoe, I don't care if these gang members are legal or illegal, round them up and drop them on a deserted island somewhere where they can hurt no on but themselves, let them fight it out there!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

There is just no call for this. It's like we're back to cavemen mentality!!~
    I agree........get em out!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There's always gang activity like this in Houston. We ignore it and pretend it's not a problem until it happens to someone we know. We should be ashamed of ourselves.