Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Police Officers Warn US Rep. Tony Gonzales, “There Have Been Cases of Scabies, Measle

Police Officers Warn US Rep. Tony Gonzales, “There Have Been Cases of Scabies, Measles, COVID, and Bed Bugs” Among Illegal Aliens in El Paso

By Jim Hoft
    May. 6, 2023 8:00 pm

Members of the El Paso police force warned Republican Congressman Tony Gonzales that there had been multiple incidents of illness among the illegal aliens who have set up camp in downtown El Paso.

“A couple of days ago I rode along with the Socorro Police Chief. Imagine having to protect and serve a city of 40,000 all while a border crisis is busting at the seams in El Paso, only 15 mins away,” the Republican rep. tweeted.

Tony Gonzales
    @TonyGonzales4TX
    ·
    Follow

A couple of days ago I rode along with the Socorro Police Chief. Imagine having to protect and serve a city of 40,000 all while a border crisis is busting at the seams in El Paso, only 15 mins away.

11:33 AM · May 6, 2023

On Thursday, Gonzales posted a video to Twitter showing himself in downtown El Paso.

Tony, don’t be here unless you have to,” the officers reportedly told the representative.

“There have been cases of scabies, measles, covid, and bed bugs. Take care of your health,” officers added.

WATCH:

Tony Gonzales
    @TonyGonzales4TX
    ·
    Follow

Video of when I was in downtown El Paso yesterday. Police officers told me, “Tony don’t be here unless you have to - there have been cases of scabies, measles, covid, and bed bugs. Take care of your health.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1654566422842863617

Watch on Twitter
    3:19 PM · May 5, 2023

However, the city denied that there is an outbreak.

“We’re keeping our eyes and ears open to see if there’s any outbreaks in our community. So far there’s no outbreaks in our community. Our community does not need to panic about this and we’re working very closely with the shelters to provide recommendations as far as preventative measures,” El Paso Health Authority Dr. Hector Ocaranza told KFOX-TV.

KFOX-TV reported:

KFOX14/CBS4 reached out to the city of El Paso to ask about how many cases have been reported.
    City officials said there have only been reports of chickenpox, some COVID-19 cases and bed bugs, according to the El Paso Department of Public Health.

The city said there aren’t reports on outbreaks at the moment.

City officials also said that it isn’t unusual to see diseases in congregant settings.

A city spokesperson said the Department of Public Health and Office of emergency management are working with NGOs and faith-based organizations to provide them with the necessary tools and training needed.

It’s unknown what is the disconnect of information between the city and the officers at the scene.

U.S. Marine and senior writer Julio Rosas reported that “many Venezuelans said they were processed/released after illegally crossing the border, not using the CBP One app.”

He added, “the conditions people are camping out in El Paso are very poor.”

Julio Rosas
    ·
    May 6, 2023

@Julio_Rosas11·
    Follow

Replying to @Julio_Rosas11 and @townhallcom

During my time in the camp, many Venezuelans said they were processed/released after illegally crossing the border, not using the CBP One app.

I heard a lot of coughing and sneezing.
    @RepTonyGonzales said it reminds him of an Afghanistan refugee camp ––>

townhall.com
    Downtown El Paso Has Become a 'Refugee Camp' Ahead of Title 42 Removal

Julio Rosas
    @Julio_Rosas11
    ·
    Follow

The conditions people are camping out in El Paso are very poor. Because the sidewalks are full by the church, others are in alleyways. All of this is before Title 42 is officially gone.
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2023/05/06/downtown-el-paso-is-turning-into-refugee-camp-ahead-of-title-42-removal-n2622915…

https://twitter.com/i/status/1654852742135914496

Watch on Twitter
    10:16 AM · May 6, 2023

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/police-officers-warn-us-rep-tony-gonzales-there-have-been-cases-of-scabies-measles-covid-and-bed-bugs-among-illegal-aliens-in-el-paso/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And the rotten vegetable is putting the health and well-being of our Border Patrol at risk, and now our troops!

Those kids are sick and full of diseases, and they are dumping them in our schools, sleeping in our police stations, destroying hotel rooms. Infecting our healthcare facilities. This is disgusting!

Shut the border down...period. Biden has no authority to do this!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL