Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    I AM SO ASHAMED OF THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA
    I think the reason North Carolina isn't doing anything is because about 100% of their construction companies are hiring illegals over Americans. It's sad but true.
    So are the restaurants and hotels.

Don't give up on your state.
    Don't give up on our state.
    Don't give up on any state.

We are all in this together, and as long as we stick together and fight for every state
    we can take our country back from the politicians and the invaders.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    I AM SO ASHAMED OF THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA
    Don't give up on NC yet! With the the new Republican General Assembly coming to town in a few days, I think (and pray!) things will be very different from how they've been with the Dems in charge. We'll just have to work on them the way we've worked on Congress!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THANKS EVERYONE, I AM GOING TO TRY MY BEST TO KEEP THE FAITH IN THE HOPE THAT THIS STATE WILL WAKE UP SOON, AND JOIN THE OTHER STATES IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THOSE WHO ARE IN THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY. ITS JUST GOT TO GET BETTER SOME DAY BUT WHEN I DON'T KNOW. I THINK ABOUT HOMELESS CITIZENS IN THIS COUNTRY WHILE ILLEGALS ARE RECEIVING SECTION EIGHT HOUSING. NOT TO MENTION THOSE WHO ARE HUNGRY AND YET, ILLEGALS ARE RECEIVING FOOD STAMPS WHICH AMOUNT TO MORE THAN WHAT THE ELDERLY RECEIVE. THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO THOSE BENEFITS BUT THE FEDS SEE FIT TO GIVE THEM TO ILLEGALS ANYWAY. WE NEED MORE AMERICAN VOICES AND THATS A GIVEN FACT

States Will Push Tough Immigration Laws In 2011
    Last Updated: Mon, 01/03/2011 - 12:16pm

Fed up with the federal government’s perpetual failure to secure the southern border, state legislators across the country will begin the New Year with aggressive efforts to curb illegal immigration.

Dozens of state lawmakers throughout the nation have already started drafting measures designed to contain the devastating impact of illegal immigration, according to several news reports. Local governments are so desperate for relief that the possibility of a costly legal challenge is not deterring them from their campaign to crack down on illegal immigration.

Elected officials in at least six states have already confirmed plans to introduce bills similar to Arizona’s, which bans “sanctuary cityâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Obamanation
    "THIS IS THE WORD OF THE DAY!"

Thanks builditnow,(so I can roof it!)
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

States seek to tackle birthright citizenship, illegal immigration
    By Jeremy Redmon
    January 3, 2011

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

State lawmakers from Georgia and several other states are gathering in Washington this week for the announcement of a new front opening up in the war over illegal immigration.

They are taking aim at the 14th Amendment, which grants U.S. citizenship to children born here even if their parents are in the country illegally. The lawmakers disagree with that practice, complaining illegal immigrants and their children are sapping taxpayer-funded services and attracting more illegal immigrants to the United States.

At a news conference scheduled for Wednesday morning, the group plans to unveil model state legislation to halt what they call "the misapplication of the 14th Amendment.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Woohoo go Daryl Metcalfe!

I thought that was his plan. States have full US Constitutional right to end this problem and he knows it. Article 5 of the US Constitution gives states with a 34 state legislation vote to bring forth an Amendment and possibly Laws to the federal statute. With a 38 win vote it passes bypassing congress and the President to be seen as Federal law that CANNOT be repealed at least by the current congress and executive branch.

"Article 5.

The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall
    propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the
    Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for
    proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and
    Purposes, as part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of
    three fourths of the several States, or by Conventions in three fourths
    thereof, as the one or the other Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the
    Congress; Provided that no Amendment which may be made prior to the Year One
    thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any Manner affect the first and
    fourth Clauses in the Ninth Section of the first Article; and that no State,
    without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage in the Senate."

This was a check and balance created by the Founding Fathers in the case of a corrupt federal government which couldn't get issues done because of inbed corruption. It gives states the right to come together and bypass the congress AND Obama has NO veto power.

Anyways I'm glad someone had the balls to look at Article 5 of the US Constitution.

Sidenote:
    If this makes the vote it could also be used to establish an Amendment of a vote of no confidence in the current administration and congress which could be a potential next step after forcing a hand on illegal immigration.
    With such they could extend states power of legislatures to have the same vote for removal of elected officials. Now if only we can get Daryl to look at that also.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123