Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Pope Francis's 'US Messenger' Praises Obama Exec Amnesty, Concerned about Privacy of

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pope Francis's 'US Messenger' Praises Obama Exec Amnesty, Concerned about Privacy of

Pope Francis's 'US Messenger' Praises Obama Exec Amnesty, Concerned about Privacy of Illegals

by Tony Lee 1 Dec 2014, 10:15 AM PDT

On Sunday, the Chicago Archbishop who has been described as "Pope Francis's American messenger" praised President Barack Obama's executive amnesty and expressed concerns about the privacy of illegal immigrants who will be coming out of the shadows.

Archbishop Blase Cupich, who was recently chosen by Pope Francis to lead the Catholic Church in Chicago, has said that amnesty for illegal immigrants is on God's agenda. He stated that the bishops of the United States are "very much in favor of action being taken to protect people who need to come out of the shadows.

"It's been too long of a time for people to wait for comprehensive immigration reform. And so we see this as an important first step hopefully to jumpstart what's happening," he said on CBS's Face The Nation.

Cupich was also concerned about the privacy of illegal immigrants, worrying that illegal immigrants may be deported if a future president reverses Obama's executive amnesty. Cupich said that "my concern would be that we would have a policy and a procedure that would have a confidentiality provision because if people come out of the shadows and sign up and give their names and information they want to make sure that that is going to be protected in the future should the executive order change by another administration."

"So, I think it's very important that this be done very carefully but we applaud it as a good first step," he continued. "But more needs to be done. And we encourage the president and members of Congress to get this work done."

When asked about his recent remarks in which he said "the work of comprehensive immigration reform is not important because it is on my agenda, but because it is on God's," he replied:

Well, it means that the aspirations that people have for better life for their children in which they are reaching out in hope as many people who have come to this country have. Those aspirations were placed in their heart by God. We have to attend to that. This is not just something that they're wanting on their own, but God has always called us to a better life. Has always called us to experiencing how we can provide for our families in a better way. And I think that being a grandson of immigrants I feel that very deeply.

When Pope Francis named Cupich to be Chicago's Archbishop, news organizations noted Cupich was in the "Catholic Church's progressive wing" and hailed Pope Francis's "most important U.S. appointment to date" as "one that could upend decades of conservative dominance of the American hierarchy." Cupich, news outlets noted, succeeded "Cardinal Francis George, a doctrinal and cultural conservative who has headed one of the American church’s pre-eminent dioceses since 1997" and also "became a vocal leader among the bishops and earned a reputation as a feisty culture warrior in line with the Vatican of the late St. John Paul II and retired Pope Benedict XVI."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...cy-of-Illegals
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It is just so wrong for a 501 C 3 tax exempt religious organization to support illegal aliens. The Catholic Church and all their Pope Dopes need to be straightened out by their flocks who should stop giving them money, time or attention. These outfits are responsible for so much bad business, bad policies and bad messaging in our country, it's unbelievable. They supported Obama Care, with mandates for everyone except themselves of course, and of course they support Amnesty for illegal aliens sticking everyone else with the consequences, while like under Obama Care where they line their pockets with more insurance to bill for their "charity" hospital work, they hope to line their treasuries with more donations from new members. The hypocrisy runs my blood cold. Shuddesr and Shivers! Hiss and Boo on you, Pope Dope Francis and all like you.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Pope Francis's 'US Messenger' Praises Obama Exec Amnesty, Concerned about Privacy of Illegals

by Tony Lee 1 Dec 2014, 10:15 AM PDT

On Sunday, the Chicago Archbishop who has been described as "Pope Francis's American messenger" praised President Barack Obama's executive amnesty and expressed concerns about the privacy of illegal immigrants who will be coming out of the shadows.

Archbishop Blase Cupich, who was recently chosen by Pope Francis to lead the Catholic Church in Chicago, has said that amnesty for illegal immigrants is on God's agenda. He stated that the bishops of the United States are "very much in favor of action being taken to protect people who need to come out of the shadows.

"It's been too long of a time for people to wait for comprehensive immigration reform. And so we see this as an important first step hopefully to jumpstart what's happening," he said on CBS's Face The Nation.

Cupich was also concerned about the privacy of illegal immigrants, worrying that illegal immigrants may be deported if a future president reverses Obama's executive amnesty. Cupich said that "my concern would be that we would have a policy and a procedure that would have a confidentiality provision because if people come out of the shadows and sign up and give their names and information they want to make sure that that is going to be protected in the future should the executive order change by another administration."

"So, I think it's very important that this be done very carefully but we applaud it as a good first step," he continued. "But more needs to be done. And we encourage the president and members of Congress to get this work done."

When asked about his recent remarks in which he said "the work of comprehensive immigration reform is not important because it is on my agenda, but because it is on God's," he replied:

Well, it means that the aspirations that people have for better life for their children in which they are reaching out in hope as many people who have come to this country have. Those aspirations were placed in their heart by God. We have to attend to that. This is not just something that they're wanting on their own, but God has always called us to a better life. Has always called us to experiencing how we can provide for our families in a better way. And I think that being a grandson of immigrants I feel that very deeply.

When Pope Francis named Cupich to be Chicago's Archbishop, news organizations noted Cupich was in the "Catholic Church's progressive wing" and hailed Pope Francis's "most important U.S. appointment to date" as "one that could upend decades of conservative dominance of the American hierarchy." Cupich, news outlets noted, succeeded "Cardinal Francis George, a doctrinal and cultural conservative who has headed one of the American church’s pre-eminent dioceses since 1997" and also "became a vocal leader among the bishops and earned a reputation as a feisty culture warrior in line with the Vatican of the late St. John Paul II and retired Pope Benedict XVI."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...cy-of-Illegals

Oh Yes such wonderful message's from the POPE!!!

Australia: 9-year-old girl sent to Mideast for arranged marriage

Australia Women and children in Islam
    40 Comments

Nine years old. The same as Aisha was when Muhammad consummated their marriage. Don’t think it’s righteous? You must be a raging islamophobe, you intolerant bigot!

“Sydney girl, 9, feared sent to Middle East for arranged marriage”, By Megan Levy, SMH.com, December 2, 2014

Child bride “epidemic”: Dr Eman Sharobeem is concerned for the wellbeing of a nine-year-old girl sent to the Middle East. Photo: Sahlan Hayes

A women’s health service has fears a nine-year-old Sydney girl sent overseas may become a child bride.

The girl’s mother told the Immigrant Women’s Health Service that her daughter had flown out of Australia on Monday to travel to a Middle Eastern country.

Dr Eman Sharobeem, a doctor in psychology and the health service’s chief executive, said she feared for the girl’s safety and wellbeing.

While the girl’s mother did not specifically say her daughter would be involved in an arranged marriage, Dr Sharobeem feared the girl would become a child bride.

Dr Sharobeem said health service workers had become suspicious when the girl told them several days ago that she was going overseas and “wasn’t coming back”.

“She said, ‘I’m going to go to my country and I’m going to stay there, I’m not going to come back to school. I hate school’,” Dr Sharobeem said.

“The worker was trying to talk to her about schooling and how it’s important for her life, and she said, ‘No, my parents told me it’s better to go there and stay there and I’m going to be happier there.’

“In cases like this, many girls disappear from the radar and we don’t know anything about them, and then we are surprised with them coming back married or already pregnant.”

Dr Sharobeem said staff immediately went to the girl’s home to speak to her family. The girl’s mother spoke limited English, but suggested her daughter would return to Australia in the near future.

“We tried to have another conversation with the girl, and she actually disappeared,” Dr Sharobeem said.

“A colleague went there and she was told that she [the girl] already was sent overseas. Basically we were not able to have a conversation with her after the first suspected comments were made by the girl.

“I have fears for her safety. I have fears for her wellbeing. If the suspicion came and we didn’t attend to it, then it’s our fault.”

Dr Sharobeem said girls often approached the Immigrant Women’s Health Service and asked for help to negotiate with their parents.

“Some others just go along with what the parents want and accept it,” Dr Sharobeem said.

Dr Sharobeem said the youngest child she had encountered being sent away for an arranged marriage was 14 years old.

More needed to be done to educate at-risk communities, she said.

“Addressing this epidemic within the culturally and linguistically diverse communities doesn’t happen because the government is creating a website or creating glossy brochures. This is not the way to deal with this epidemic,” she said.

“We really need to talk sense, we really need to address these communities in a culturally appropriate manner and we need to tailor our education to these girls. It’s a continuous battle and it’s not a quick fix by another brochure.”

In October, Fairfax Media reported that Australian Federal Police were investigating a record number of human trafficking cases in Australia involving sex slavery, forced marriages and child brides.

In particular, the AFP revealed they were uncovering more cases of trafficking that were related to forced marriages. Police had more than 20 active investigations into alleged forced marriages, with 18 cases involving females aged under 18.

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2014/12/aust....PWyibKy7.dpuf

IF YOU EVER HAVE THE CHANCE TO ASK OBAMA OR THE NWO POPE ASK WHAT KIND OF RELIGION TAKES INNOCENT 9 YEAR OLD GIRLS FROM THEIR FAMILY TO MARRY SOME BEARDED PEDOPHILE THAT LOOKS MORE LIKE A CAMEL THAN A MAN! I NEVER HAVE HEARD OBAMA EVER TALK ABOUT THE MULTIPLE SICK CRIMES OF ISLAM!

Quoted from a friend and perfectly said!! Yes, Psycho's are running the world...Just ask the Pope, he apparently condones it all! "Islam is about Peace and Love". See how much here at this link:

Australia
    Women and children in Islam

Then there is this:
    Pope says equating Islam with violence is wrong as he calls on religion's leaders to issue global condemnation of terrorism

• Pope says he understands offence at Islam being equated with terrorism
    • Spoke aboard his plane returning from visit to Turkey after three-day trip
    • Wants cooperation with moderate Islam to work for peace in Middle East

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2854925/Pope-says-Islamist-violence-Syria-Iraq-grave-sin-against-God.html

And then again there is this:

THIS IS THE KIND OF PEOPLE OBAMA DOES ALL HE CAN FOR! THE ONES WITH THE KNIVES NOT THE VICTIMS!

Sharia in Action: Six ‘Improperly Veiled’ Women Stabbed | Pamela Geller, Atlas Shrugs
    pamelageller.com

Sharia in Action: Six ‘Improperly Veiled’ Women Stabbed

IRAN: The Fourth Reich Women and children in Islam
    9 Comments

These are government paramilitary forces enforcing the sharia. And what’s really shocking is that Obama is chasing these misogynist savages, legitimizing the mullahcracy and enabling this Islamic regime to build a nuclear weapons program.
    Obama courts Iran while isolating and punishing Israel. It’s really everything you need to know about the jihadist in the White House.
    “Iran: A dozen women stabbed and injured by Basij in southern city,” NCR- Iran, 30 November 2014 (thanks to The Religion of Peace)

File photo: Iranian regime agent attacks anti-government protester with knife.
    NCRI – A number of young Iranian women, including at least five university students, have been stabbed in their hips with knives in past few days in the southern city of Jahrom.
    According to information received from a source in Jahrom, about a dozen women have been victim of the violent attacks.
    The women were attacked by at least four men riding on motorcycles.

The local officials have acknowledged that at least six women have been injured in this wave of attacks and they include five university students.
    Sources in the city said the university students have identified one attacker who is affiliated with the paramilitary Basij Force.
    Mohamad Beheshtifar was identified through recorded footage from a security camera near where he attacked one victim.
    Mohamad Beheshtifar’s father is IRGC Colonel Jalil Beheshtifar who heads the Basij force in Ghotbabad district in Jahrom County, south of the city of Jahrom.
    This criminal act followed recent protests by 300 students in Jahrom University where students protested against the suppressive measures in the university.
    The attacks on university students are also taking place as university students across Iran are expected to take part in the annual protest on the occasion of Student Day on December 7 – known locally as 16 Azar – to demand political freedom in Iran.
    The Iranian regime officials in the city were forced to arrest the man after his identity had been revealed.
    The attacker has said he had been motivated to attack after one cleric has said “killing of a Bad-Hejab (improperly veiled women) is permissible” and he has done this to act to “prevent vice”.
    Earlier this month the Iranian regime’s parliament approved a bill officially putting the members of the Basij paramilitary force in charge of enforcing dress code in Iran and harassing and repressing women and youth in public under the pretext of “Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice”.
    The law which passed with a majority institutionalized the work of members of the Basij paramilitaries that often patrol streets to enforce dress code and other behavior prescribed under the clerical regime’s misogynist laws.
    The new law bolsters the work of the Basij members who often patrol streets and stop cars to interrogate couples about their relationships, to the resentment of many Iranians.
    Acid attacks began after the Iranian regime’s parliament began reviewing bills empowering the Basij paramilitaries.

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2014/12/sharia-in-acrion-six-improperly-veiled-women-stabbed.html/#sthash.Fcg92HvA.dpuf

Oh so much Peace and Love don't ya think???

Oh but wait how about this one. this one really rocks...:

Muslim Imam Claims that Saying “Merry Christmas” is Worse than Murder
    Onan Coca December 1, 2014
    100 Comments

Think you can coexist with the Muslim community? Then you probably haven't heard what this western Islamic religious leader has to say about the horror that is… saying "Merry Christmas."

Yes, according to this Muslim, saying Merry Christmas is worse than murder (which, by the way, means Muslims killing other Muslims because killing an infidel like you or me ain't no big deal).

In fact, he says that saying Merry Christmas "is worse than fornication and drinking alcohol and killing someone, because you are approving of the biggest crime ever committed by the children of Adam's sin."

Again, Islam gets the idea of the Trinity and of Christ's birth wrong. Christians are not saying that God was "CREATED" at his birth; we believe that He was simply "incarnated" (which means "made flesh") at his birth. God exists outside of time – He 'was' before anything and will continue for eternity. His birth was not His creation, but simply his becoming manifest in human form. This is very different from what this "scholar" believes we are saying. Not that any of this matters…

What matters is that Muslims believe that saying Merry Christmas is WORSE than murder. Think about that for a little while and then you tell me if we'll ever be able to coexist peacefully.

Source
    Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, Tea Party Community & Twitter.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/12/mu...iHvXoeEvo3h.99

Oh so much Peace and Love again, don't ya think? And this is only a small sampling of the news out just today!!!

http://www.alipac.us/f19/just-rememb...0/#post1449020
    Last edited by kathyet2; 12-02-2014 at 01:15 PM.