Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Port Chester gives 6 votes per Latino

I checked to avoid duplication...did not find this article or youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHbdc8Q_3Ek

No! Everyone in Port Chester Latino or not gets six votes and the fact that they do enables the Latinos to get a better chance for getting one of their members on the town council. They have been under represented thus far.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I posted it once and there was actually someone before me that posted it. And there was a Hispanic voted into office with thos elections.

Even so Richard,as it points out,in the story, that most of the Hispanics are ILLGALLY present there. They should have NO preferential treatment in those cases.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    most of the Hispanics are ILLGALLY present there. They should have NO preferential treatment in those cases.
    And Absolutely NO REPRESENTATION!

I posted to that video: responded to:

#
    Farscape88
    2 hours ago

What a bunch of BS! If they voted, they need to show some type of identification right? That's because the illegals can't vote and if they were allowed to this is against federal laws. Judge Stephen Robinson, they are not represented, because the people living there are "illegal" you dip shit. Maybe if they registered to become US citizens this wouldn't be an issue and they would be represented legally.

#
    ratbstard718
    7 minutes ago

@Farscape88 To register to vote in NY one need only show a utility bill as proof of residency and then lie when they check the box asking if they are a citizen. There are penalties for those who lie in such a manner but as there is NEVER a verification check that law is toothless. So in reality IAs here in NYC (I live in Brooklyn) and the state of NY are granted voting rights.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Latinos in Port Chester have no preferential treatment. There are legal Latinos there and they should have representation. The people who voted a Latino into office in Port Chester are legal.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    The Latinos in Port Chester have no preferential treatment.
    That's arguable.

The people who voted a Latino into office in Port Chester are legal.
    I'd argue this too.

Let me ask you Richard; you believe it is right to change age old voting practices to achieve certain results?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There are LEGAL Hispanics there,and they are the ones that voted (Ihope). But why is it they go out of their way to be sure they have representation by another HISPANIC? Whether it be white ,black,Chinese,Japanese,French.Italian. They are still being represented in a community as a whole. And besides many of these elected into office have NO experience in these types jobs.

So am I to assume these HIspanics have SPECIAL NEEDS? And that only another Hispanic can fulfill them? Sorry ,I still do not agree with this approach.

Another item I have with this ,is WHO is actually doing the seperating or dividing of race and culture here? It appears to be mainly done by the media or by the government and even corporations. And in this case the Hispanics themselves.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    There are LEGAL Hispanics there,and they are the ones that voted (Ihope). But why is it they go out of their way to be sure they have representation by another HISPANIC? Whether it be white ,black,Chinese,Japanese,French.Italian. They are still being represented in a community as a whole. And besides many of these elected into office have NO experience in these types jobs.

So am I to assume these HIspanics have SPECIAL NEEDS? And that only another Hispanic can fulfill them? Sorry ,I still do not agree with this approach.

Another item I have with this ,is WHO is actually doing the seperating or dividing of race and culture here? It appears to be mainly done by the media or by the government and even corporations. And in this case the Hispanics themselves.
    First, I'd guess maybe 1 in 5 is present legally, could be just 1 in 10. It's against the "Sanctuary Policies" of NY to collect THAT DATA.

Second, IAs do vote.

Third, I totally agree with your last two statements.

The Latinos in Port Chester have no preferential treatment. There are legal Latinos there and they should have representation. The people who voted a Latino into office in Port Chester are legal.
    Why does it take another hispanic to give them so called representation? What representation could an American citizen of hispanic descent possibly need that only another hispanic can deliver? Please explain this to me, as I'm new to this representation based on ethnicity concept.

Representation based upon ethnicity is putting this country on a fast track to balkanization.