Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Update, Post News Conference!
    There's now less information than there was before...Now the nationalities of the men is "not known" and the manifest "did match." Also they are being held on "State charges."

BREAKING NEWS: Security Tightened At Port Of Miami After Suspicious Truck Tried To Enter Without Proper Paperwork

January 7, 2007 6:01 p.m. EST

George McGinn - All Headline News Staff Reporter
    Miami, FL (AHN) - FBI continue to question three men after they tried to drive a truck into a secure area of the Port of Miami in Florida without proper identification.

At a 5:30 p.m. press conference, a Miami-Dade Police Department spokesman said at about 8 a.m., a driver of an 18-wheeler with a container could not produce proper paperwork at a security checkpoint.

According to Miami-Dade Police Department spokesman Robert Williams, the driver originally told the guard he was by himself. However, when the driver was interviewed, the guard became suspicious and found two other men. It is unclear whether the other two men found were in the container of the truck.

Miami-Dade Police Lt. Nancy Goldberg said there may have been miscommunication between the guard and the driver, possibly a language issue.

Goldberg said the other two men are brothers.

The cargo, wiring and electronics, were consistent with the truck's manifest, Goldberg said.

A bomb squad was sent "as a precaution" to check the vehicle, Williams said. The cargo was x-rayed and scanned using "non-evasive" techniques, and it was determined the content to be consistent with the truck's manifest, Williams said.

Williams said the men are from the Middle East, however, their nationalities had not been determined.

Authorities shut the port's cargo area, but the passenger and cargo sides of the port remained opened.

No charges had been yet been filed, however, the FBI said the three were being held on state charges.
    http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7006065255
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

But at least two of the three men had a criminal history, according to several law enforcement sources.

This is the tag line of the Miami Herald update...
    http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/16406046.htm
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

April
    Bomb Squad Called To Port Of Miami

POSTED: 3:04 pm EST January 8, 2007
    UPDATED: 3:22 pm EST January 8, 2007

MIAMI -- The bomb squad was called out to the Port of Miami on Monday to investigate an instrument that tested positive for C-4 plastic explosives.

According to Miami-Dade police, a truck carrying a pallet of items was scanned and tested positive for the explosive materials.

The immediate area was evacuated, as is standard procedure, while the bomb squad examined the pallet.

http://www.local10.com/news/10697131/detail.html

Here is another report.

MIAMI - Officials at the Port of Miami were investigating a "suspicious" package found near a terminal on Monday.

MSNBC cable reported that the package tested positive for the explosive C-4.

Scanning instruments detected an anomaly on a pallet being removed from a truck, and the Miami-Dade County Police bomb squad was sent to the busy cruise and cargo port for further investigation, spokesman Roy Rutland said.

The U.S. Coast Guard requested the cruise ship Majesty of the Seas be moved as part of the investigation, and the Federal Aviation Administration asked television helicopters to move back from the scene.

The cruise ship had been loading passengers for a four-day cruise.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16528857/
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

April
    Another report will probably come out soon that it was all a big mistake...... explosives were nothing to worry about.

An update on the Miami scare story! Keep an eye on this blog.......Schlussel is usually right about terrorist activity in the Dearborn area!

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archi..._you_so_n.html

I'm going to post an excerpt because there are pictures and links on the actual site, so please go and read the whole thing!

Yesterday, when I wrote about the three men in a truck at the Miami port, I said they could possibly be involved in stolen auto parts or other forms of fraudulent auto sales frequently tied to Islamic terrorism.

As of yesterday morning, unfortunately, the men--two Iraqis and a Lebanese man--were released and the charges against them dropped by Judge Gerald Klein, one of the many members of the not-so-exclusive "Stupid Judges and the Terrorists Who Love Them" club.

But now we know their names, Amar Al-Hadad, Hussain Al-Hadad, and Hassan El-Sayed. And we know a lot about their history. And it suggests incarcerating and investigating them, NOT releasing them and dropping all charges.

I mentioned the work of private investigator and terrorism analyst Bill Warner of South Florida. His work on terrorist group Al-Muhajiroun and Islamic Thinkers Society (and their presence in New York) is unmatched, but often plagiarized by a prominent so-called terrorism expert.

Warner has also exposed many used car rings around the country and their ties to Islamic terrorism and various forms of fraud involving used cars, as well as their use in car bombs. Bill has linked prominent Islamic terrorists, like Sami Al-Arian, with the used car business, a fact that prosecutors in the case confirmed (but, unfortunately, did not use in the everything-but-the-kitchen-sink case against him).

Bill looked into the Dearbornistan-Miami Three and cannot believe they were released. I agree with him. It's incredible, but leave it to our "law enforcement" to do the PC thing and let these "poor souls" go. Here's what Bill tells me about the men:

THESE GUYS IN MIAMI ARE INTO SHIPPING USED CAR PARTS AND SALVAGE VEHICLES OUT OF THE USA, ONE OF THEM, HASSAN MOHAMMED EL-SAYED HAS AN ARREST FOR Motor Vehicle CD, False Certification. Motor Vehicle CD, False Certification MEANS THAT THE GUY HAD A FALSE CERTIFICATE OF DESTRUCTION (CD) ON A SALVAGE VEHICLE THAT WOULD BE SHIPPED OUT OF THE USA AND THEN YOU USE THE VIN ON THAT CD VEHICLE TO MAKE A "BLACK CAR" OUT OF A STOLEN VEHICLE OF THE SAME MAKE AND MODEL, THESE GUYS ARE INTO IT.

EL-SAYED DID AT LEAST THREE YEARS IN PRISON THESE GUYS ARE EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS!

YOU DO NOT DRIVE FROM DEARBORN TO THE PORT OF MIAMI IN A 18 WHEELER TO SHIP CAR PARTS!

THEY LET THEM GO, WHAT IDIOTS!

Charges dropped and at least one guy is an ex-con linked to the stolen car racket?

Is there something wrong with the Sea Ports in Michigan or New York State that would cause these goons to drive an 18 wheeler loaded with car-parts, 1,386 miles to Miami's Sea Port?

Bill Warner provided me a copy of the El-Sayed's criminal and prison records, which is on the Michigan Department of Corrections Website. The man has two aliases in addition to his name. He was sentenced for seven different crimes. He has an "Allah" tattoo and another bearing a black and red panther.

Given his past crimes, did anyone bother to check the origin or destination of the car parts found in the truck? Would love to know the name of the trucking company, too. I asked these questions, yesterday. I doubt that's happening. If an investigation were ongoing as one commenter tried to claim, yesterday, it's unlikely the men would have been released and the charges dropped.

And since he did at least 2.5 years in jail, Warner asks how it is that El-Sayed doesn't speak or understand English, as he claims? (It was all a "miscommunication," we've been told by authorities.) Anyone in law enforcement will tell you that's a common lie employed by aliens (legal AND illegal) up to no good.

And there's more. It was reported that inside the truck were 9 pallets of automobile wiring harnesses. Bill Warner asks:

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT?

WHERE DID THESE GOONS GET 9 PALLETS OF AUTOMOBILE WIRING HARNESSES?
    More at the link.............

April
    cvangel wrote:

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT?
    In my opinion some law enforcement could care less it they do a good job and others are afraid to do their job because they could get prosecuted for it. I think many are confused as well and at times are getting orders from people in control to either ignore or cover up situations. I sure there are people in control that want to project a facade that there is nothing wrong with security at our borders and ports.

The corporate masters don't want anything to hamper trade! Not even a possible terrorist attack! Sickening.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Yes it is outrageous.....all about money. I guess safety is insignificant when compared to dollar signs. I sometimes wonder how these people sleep at night. What is sad I think they are so corrupt and cold they probably sleep just fine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12