Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PRD Legislators Demand Posada Carriles' Extradition

http://www.plenglish.com/

PRD Legislators Demand Posada Carriles' Extradition

Mexico, Jun 18 (Prensa Latina) Over 100 Congressmen and members of Mexico's Revolutionary Democratic Party (PRD) urged the US to extradite terrorist Luis Posada Carriles to Venezuela immediately.

"Knowing that Posada Carriles is currently in US territory, we demand his immediate extradition to be judged in Venezuela for each of the crimes he is charged with," says a letter addressed to the US embassy in this city.

The PRD says its request is based on solidarity with the Cuban people, and above all, coherence and justice in fighting terrorism.

They refer to Posada Carriles' terorrist actions against President Fidel Castro, the Cuban people and citizens from other countries, noting his actions range from the "irrational and evil" mid-flight bombing of a Cuban civilian plane in October 1976 to a long career of conspiracy and collaboration with the secret services of Venezuela, Guatemala, El Salvador and the 1960-70 dictatorships in Chile and Argentina.

"He has an impeccable reputation as an agent of the US Central Intelligence Agency," said the PRD.

Posada Carriles illegally entered the US via Mexican territory and is currently jailed in El Paso, Texas, where he will be tried next August for illegal immigration.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I think he should be returned. However, where does Mexico get off DEMANDING A DAMN THING FROM US? I, We, Us, DEMAND the killer of the detective in Denver, the cop in Los Angeles, the men, women, and children that have been killed , raped, and robbed by these Turd World Neo-Nazi vermin. If we had a president with a set, we would GO GET THEM. Take over Mexico like he did Iraq. The reason is better than those phantom WMD's. These are walking, talking (but no speakke english), breathing WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. Illeterate (even in their own language), disease carrying, criminal class, parasites. They wreck our cars, destroy our schools, shut down our hospitals, and according to RoadRunner, have put out bountys on our law enforcement people and the Minutemen. COME GET HIM, you miscreant, low life leeches. And take your anchor baby carrying, LaRaza, MECHA, Blue Latino, thugs back with you. Take Citigroup, Western Union, Bush, Rumsfeld, Rice, Taco Bell, Taco Bueno, and your TB back too. TODAY!!
    The most CORRUPT "government" ever to exist demanding ANYTHING from US is repulsive, demeaning, and ascinine. And those are the NICE things I have to say about them.

I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.
    Barry Goldwater
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN