Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Seems to me Officer Corn was following up on a student who didn't have a driver's license. He probably would have done the same no matter what the individual's immigration status was. So now he's been let go for doing his job.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

SHE IS 5 MONTHS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!

Bet a dollar to a donut she gets back in time to drop an ANCHOR BABY! Wasn't that the object in the first place????

Ice should go and visit her family, parents and siblings ...why not give the entire clan a wonderful reunion in Mexico, its so nice to be with friends and family for Christmas. US taxpayers even pay for the trip.

Sorry but the holiday season gives me so many warm and fuzzy ideas.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    SHE IS 5 MONTHS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!

Bet a dollar to a donut she gets back in time to drop an ANCHOR BABY! Wasn't that the object in the first place????
    i've been thinking the same thing! it would actually be cheaper for the American taxpayer if we hired someone to follow her and make sure she doesn't cross that magical 'finish line'. it would save us paying for food, diapers, cloths, education, health care. then wis, food stamps, health care, lost taxes X 70 +- years? oh and lets not forget if this anchor drops another anchor etc. that's is beyond what my budget can afford.

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Ice should go and visit her family, parents and siblings ...why not give the entire clan a wonderful reunion in Mexico, its so nice to be with friends and family for Christmas. US taxpayers even pay for the trip.

Sorry but the holiday season gives me so many warm and fuzzy ideas.
    That is what I wonder every time I see one of these stories. Why separate family and friends? Go to the home address, check the status of everyone in the building, and deport all of them together.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12