Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: President Fox Apologizes, Invites Trump to Mexico

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

President Fox Apologizes, Invites Trump to Mexico

Exclusive: President Fox Apologizes, Invites Trump to Mexico

Tim Treadstone/Breitbart News

by Alex Swoyer and Joel B. Pollak4 May 2016Santa Monica, CA4,437
    SANTA MONICA, California — During an exclusive interview with Breitbart News, former Mexican President Vicente Fox apologized Wednesday for the vulgar language he has used regarding GOP frontrunner Donald Trump’s proposal to build a wall along the southern border and invited the likely Republican nominee to Mexico to see the border from the other side.

Earlier this year, Fox said that he would not pay for Trump’s “f*cking wall,” and called Trump ““Ignorant … crazy … egocentric … nasty … [a] false prophet.” Trump then called on Fox to apologize
    On Wednesday, he did so — in an exclusive interview with Breitbart News — and added that he wanted Trump to come to Mexico to see the border from the other side.
    “I apologize. Forgiveness is one of the greatest qualities that human beings have, is the quality of a compassionate leader. You have to be humble. You have to be compassionate. You have to love thy neighbor,” Fox explained to Breitbart News while sitting in the hotel of the J.W. Marriott in Santa Monica, California on Wednesday afternoon.
    “Love your nation. Love the world,” he added. “Yes, I’m humble enough as leadership be, [a] compassionate leader. If I offended you, I’m sorry. But what about the other way around?”
    “I don’t think he should follow the strategy of attacking others, offending others, to get to his purpose. There are other ways and means of doing it,” Fox stressed, adding, “I invite him to come to Mexico and to see what Mexico is all about.”
    Fox stressed the important trade ties the two countries have, noting that the U.S. benefits from Mexican labor and has much larger trade deficits with other countries.
    He urged Trump to be more responsible, and suggested that he could help: “I can convince him to think intelligently” about trade and other issues, he explained.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...-trump-mexico/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We know what Mexico is all about and so does Donald Trump! Call on your Mexican citizens in the US illegally to begin returning home President Fox and them maybe we will restore diplomatic ties. Otherwise, I think it is best that Trump start closing down Mexican embassies here in the US that are helping illegals!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexico has finally had that haha moment and see the light dimming......

I do not trust the Mexicans and knowing how much the Mexico government, drug cartel, smugglers & would-be migrant crossers
    fear and loath a President Trump.... I certainly feel the safety of Donald Trump would be jeopardized in Mexico as he has a target
    on his back.
    Last edited by lorrie; 05-04-2016 at 08:45 PM.

Vicente Fox Apologizes for Vulgarity, Invites Trump to Mexico

By Greg Richter | Wednesday, 04 May 2016 08:43 PM

Former Mexican President Vicente Fox on Wednesday apologized for using vulgar language toward now GOP presumptive presidential nominee Donald Trump and invited Trump to visit his country.

In an interview with Breitbart News, Fox said, "I apologize. Forgiveness is one of the greatest qualities that human beings have, is the quality of a compassionate leader. You have to be humble. You have to be compassionate. You have to love thy neighbor."
    In February, Fox responded to Trump's call to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexican border.

"I'm not going to pay for that [expletive] wall," Fox said.

On Wednesday, Fox admitted, "Yes, I’m humble enough as leadership be, [a] compassionate leader. If I offended you, I'm sorry. But what about the other way around?"

Trump should not "follow the strategy of attacking others, offending others, to get to his purpose," Fox told Breitbart. "There are other ways and means of doing it. I invite him to come to Mexico and to see what Mexico is all about."

Fox said Trump should be more responsible and said he might be able to lend a hand.

"I can convince him to think intelligently" about trade and more, Fox said.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/mexi.../04/id/727292/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He didn't apologize until Trump had cinched the nomination. Another disingenuous Mexican ploy. JMO

In an interview with Breitbart News, Fox said, "I apologize. Forgiveness is one of the greatest qualities that human beings have, is the quality of a compassionate leader. You have to be humble. You have to be compassionate. You have to love thy neighbor."
    Mexico has shown no love for the US or any compassion for the citizens of this country. It has only taken.

There are now over 10,000 comments after the Breitbart article. Not surprising.

Maybe Fox saw some of the ugly demonstrations at Trump events, such as signs 'Make America Mexico Again' and Mexican flags waving like some kind of Reconquista celebration. Not good for relations with his country.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Vicente Fox realizes the typical liberal race baiting and racist name calling to make Americans feel guilty is not working anymore.

Mexico now has to suck it all in and start bowing to President Donald Trump and the American people
    that they took advantage of for soooooo many years.

Big tough guy now has to walk backwards with his tail between his legs!

Quote Originally Posted by lorrie View Post
    Mexico has finally had that haha moment and see the light dimming......

I do not trust the Mexicans and knowing how much the Mexico government, drug cartel, smugglers & would-be migrant crossers
    fear and loath a President Trump.... I certainly feel the safety of Donald Trump would be jeopardized in Mexico as he has a target
    on his back.
    Donald Trump is already very familiar with Mexico. He knows all about Mexico. He has investments there and probably knows Mexico better than former President Fox, because Trump pays attention and is very observant.

It sounds like a set-up to me, so big him adieu, and stay in the United States. And no, we do not accept his phony apology. When he insulted Trump, he insulted the people of the United States. These foreign leaders who think our candidates, especially our leading front-runner candidates are somehow disconnected from the people of our country, they're showing their stupidity about how our system works here. And yes, in years past, the assumption that our leaders were on their own separate from US, was as best I can tell, accurate, but that time has past.

We're in a New Age of America, one that is of, by and for the people of the United States, the way it was supposed to be all along.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Fox said Trump should be more responsible and said he might be able to lend a hand.

"I can convince him to think intelligently" about trade and more, Fox said.

Oooh boy, does he have a lot to learn about our New Age of Trump.

I guess they've called on Fox to be a "surrogate" of the Mexican Government and the Drug Cartels.

Pathetic display in my opinion.

Thank you Breitbart for conducting the interview, great job!!
    Last edited by Judy; 05-05-2016 at 01:34 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    There are now over 10,000 comments after the Breitbart article. Not surprising.

Maybe Fox saw some of the ugly demonstrations at Trump events, such as signs 'Make America Mexico Again' and Mexican flags waving like some kind of Reconquista celebration. Not good for relations with his country.

And I read many of the comments..... some are hilarious!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast