Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's apparent where Beth Gottstein's sympathies lie. She's afraid there
    won't be anyone to handle her landscaping. She is the
    councilwoman that wanted the old lady expelled from the city council for belonging to the Minutemen.

A bit of insight:

http://www.tonyskansascity.com/2006/12/ ... e-for.html

...."speaking to a crowd of more than 35 people".... holy mackrel
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Quote Originally Posted by saveourcountry
    Sounds to me like their so-called movement to reconquest the USA is falling apart

I think she was half telling (warning) the group to watch their butts instead of just giving information.

Her and LaRaza just make us angrier.
    why do we even have a la raza, or meldf or the indian caucus, the asian caucus the naacp, etc. If we had an all white organization there would be riots in the streets,; those racist white people. All of these organizations are what is the problem with this country. Instead of working as ONE organization, we have them working for thier ethnic agenda. That is why America is going down the tubes. It's not for what is good for the country, but what is good for our different agendas. La Raza was campaigning for heslth care for Latino Children. Why couldn't have been for ALLLLLLLLL children? WE need to work as Americans. That is why each group needs to assimilate and pledge to one flag,. and truly want to be and American. WE are an English speakin country. All of our laws are written in English, our school books are written in English etc. You can speak any language you want, however LEARN ENGLISH.

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    Sounds to me like their so-called movement to reconquest the USA is falling apart

I think she was half telling (warning) the group to watch their butts instead of just giving information.

why do we even have a la raza, or meldf or the indian caucus, the asian caucus the naacp, etc. If we had an all white organization there would be riots in the streets,; those racist white people. All of these organizations are what is the problem with this country. Instead of working as ONE organization, we have them working for thier ethnic agenda. That is why America is going down the tubes. It's not for what is good for the country, but what is good for our different agendas. La Raza was campaigning for heslth care for Latino Children. Why couldn't have been for ALLLLLLLLL children? WE need to work as Americans. That is why each group needs to assimilate and pledge to one flag,. and truly want to be and American. WE are an English speakin country. All of our laws are written in English, our school books are written in English etc. You can speak any language you want, however LEARN ENGLISH.

This is what keeps us separated. There seems to be no will to work together. Then we could battle the corporate world TOGETHER because they are trying to screw us ALLLLLLLL.

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl

Welcome Agrneydgrl, you sound like you'll fit in great here at Alipac.I also can't find that unique dictionary that says racism is only done by whites.Personally I think this ethnocentric group stuff is going to destroy our country.Balkanization.Why aren't these so called "leaders" celebrating UNITY not diversity.We (the USA) wouldn't have made it all these centuries if we had only been picking and choosing between peoples instead all this time we have been working as a collective toward one goal-making this country great and look how well we've done(by the grace of God).We can't let these folks spoil it.
    As for learning English,thats just common sense.If one were to move to say China and refuse to learn chinese, common sense would tell you -you're only going to make it harder on yourself-Plus,what if an emergency occurs? but again thats common sense.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12