Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Imagine the millions of Mexicans that will be on Social Security disability by this time next year.

If Bush signs this bill into law, I think it should be considered an act of high treason, an act of hostile agression against our country and its citizens, by our own President and should be acted upon immediately by the American people of this ****ry by throwing this insane person out of office, who clearly no longer has the best interest of America, but has prostituted himself to the Mexican Government, for whatever gain he stands to win by this action in their favor, against his own constituents. He clearly will have broken any contract or oath of office he took with his hand on the Holy Bible at the time. I would even go further and say he should be E.O.Ded, to the nearest psychiatric facility to have a mental health evaluation because of his irrational behavior, that could be considered a danger to himself, and most certainaly poses a danger to other American citizens around him! This is something I learned from working in a Mental Health Facility, that is any citizens right, to do if anyone around him or in his or her family poses a threat to hurt theirselves or to others. Just call the law and request this intervention. This is usually done for people who are suicidal or homicidal, where they can be kept for at least 3 days for observation before going before a judge to gain their freedom or at the judges discreation, may be remanded for 30 days of more for therapy. I would certainaly think if the President signs this bill he would be in a word commiting political suicide and would apply in his case, right? :P
    Build the dam fence post haste!

The Social Security Administration itself warns that Social Security is within decades of bankruptcy – yet, they seem to have no problem making agreements that hasten its demise," said Ralph McCutchen, chairman of the league.
    Well, why was President Bush trying to get us to revamp Social Security so much if his actions indicate that he believes that there is plenty of money available in Social Security benefits.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Nitty, IMHO, I'm not sure that institutionalization would remedy what ails Bush.....maybe an exorcism is needed.

It was mentioned before here that Frodo failed and that Bush has the ring.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just emailed AARP and told them if they don't stand up against the giving of our social security to illegals, then do not send me any more bills.

Contact AARP tell them to fight this give away of our social security.

http://www.aarp.org/about_aarp/contact/ ... rform.html

Done. I like to write every time I drop their markerting crap in the trash too. I'm a second generation member. Who thought they'd turn out to be what they've become.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Done. I like to write every time I drop their markerting crap in the trash too. I'm a second generation member. Who thought they'd turn out to be what they've become.
    I know what you mean I'm 2nd generation also. I'm paid up to 2010 but told them not to ever send me another bill if they don't stand up against this one.

Rockfish you should put a Sombrero on that unAmerican person you are using as a Avatar.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12