Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Private Homes Seized for Development US Supreme Court

http://www.cnn.com/

Updated: 12:46 p.m. EDT (16:46 GMT), June 23, 2005
    Court: Homes can be seized for private development

The Supreme Court today ruled that local governments may seize people's homes and businesses for private economic development. Susette Kelo and several other homeowners in a working-class neighborhood in New London, Connecticut, filed suit after city officials announced plans to raze their homes for a riverfront hotel, health club and offices.

What does this MEAN??

THIS MEANS THAT PRIVATE PROPERTY RIGHTS OF INDIVIDUALS in the United States are secondary to the private acquisition rights of multinational corporations in the United States.

Heretofore, the only right of eminent domain to condemn property and take private property from one to give to another was limited to a taking for PUBLIC PURPOSES like roads and highways by public entities.

THIS SUPREME COURT has now decided that private "developers" or any "business interest" in cohoots with local government have MORE RIGHTS THAN YOU DO!!

What does this prove?

It proves now that the United States Supreme Court is filled with Globalists, Commies, and OBL LOVERS and is now on the list as an enemy of the United States.

I'm getting 9 more Heretic Stakes Ready!

AND, I fought like heck to get Clarence Thomas on the Supreme Court because he had worked for and was sponsored by Jack Danforth who I had supported and admired since I was 12 years old.

How early they "catch" us in their plan of deception against the people of the United States.

And this particular development represents the least advantageous of any type of development. A hotel filled with illegal aliens.

I COULD SCREAM AND PUKE!!

The enemies control the White House, the US Congress and now we know, the SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Actions like this are one reason I'm not all that excited that Bush may be able to place one or more of his people on the Supreme Court.

After all, it was Daddy Bush that put Souter on the court. What a disaster that's been.

If the rumors are true that Bush jr. wants to put his AG Gonzales on the court, I'm hoping that the Dems block it all the way. I just don't trust anything Bush says or does anymore.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

They got the Supreme Court several decades back. I don't know how we're going to get all this changed...but I do know that we must.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

The Supreme Court today ruled that local governments may seize people's homes and businesses for private economic development. Susette Kelo and several other homeowners in a working-class neighborhood in New London, Connecticut, filed suit after city officials announced plans to raze their homes for a riverfront hotel, health club and offices.
    This is bullcrap. I'm sick of these pukes legislating from the bench. The stench from the bench is definitely making me clench. I guarantee you that this decision was bought and paid for by the big business cronies on Wall Street. This is even worse than what Condi and Ariel Sharon are doing to the Jewish Settlers in Gaza. If you don't know they are razing their homes and giving their land to the Palestinean terrorists and you know what happens when you reward those bloodsuckers. We are losing our rights people. Tomorrow they could rise your home, my home, everyones home is up for grabs. These globalists want us out on the streets, living in the soup kitchens and working in the sweatshops with the third world trash. They won't stop until America has become enslaved by their elitiest rule. These globalists are economic tyrants and they must be stopped before they destroy what's left of this country. First NAFTA then CAFTA then this. Last will come our enslavement. Don't believe me, just watch.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Investigations of Breach of Oath.

The US Supreme Court is still accountable to the people of the United States. People have forgotten that over the years. They can be removed from the bench for a variety of reasons including Treason; Bribes; Voting on Decisions due to Special Interest; violating their Oath to Uphold the US Constitution.

WHO DECIDES?

WHO DO YOU THINK?

WE DO.

This is the United States.

WE are the Americans.

WE not only decide what happens here.

WE control what happens here!

Gee....where was the American Civil Liberties Union on THIS ONE? One of the most fundamental rights of the American People just got sucked down the TOILET BOWL and not a "peep" from the OBL-ACLU!!

AMERICANS WITH LEGAL KNOWLEGE? WHERE ARE YOU????

Are there no attorneys left in the United States that care about their country to express their OUTRAGE? Hmmmm. Probably time to end the "self-rule" "self-policing" of the American Bar Association, eh? A simple little bill will do that!!

GET READY LAWYERS--you Commie Cowards--your lives are about to change dramatically!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just heard this on the Rush Limbaugh show, while driving. They were talking about how this is extremely bad news for us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just heard this on the Rush Linbaugh show, while driving. They were talking about how this is extremely bad news for us.
    And this is considered a conservative court.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Yep, pay 100k for your property and get 30k from the city if they want to take it from you they may not even pay that, and you have no recourse. We need legislation to stop this as well.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Yep, pay 100k for your property and get 30k from the city if they want to take it from you they may not even pay that, and you have no recourse. We need legislation to stop this as well.
    I paid 307k for mine. What would be my compensation? 50k? Then you lose hundreds of thousands of dollars and have to go through the process of finding a home all over again. Does home owners even cover this?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN?

I remember reading an article about this a year or so ago. If I remember correctly, many in the community were willing to sell but some were adamantly opposed and willing to FIGHT. The local government's argument (excuse) was that the area was run down. Yet, accompanying this article, were photos of the opposing community members posed in front of their homes. Without exception, all of these homes were immaculate examples of proud middle-income home owners.

My thinking then, which I assumed was a no-brainer, was that the local government didn't have an ants chance under shoe leather of winning this fight.

WAKE UP AMERICA!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast