Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pro-amnesty Christmas Sermons

In a letter to members it was pointed out by Roy Beck, Executive Director of NumbersUSA Education & Research Foundation, and recipient of the first United Methodist Communicator of the Year award as Associate Editor of the United Methodist Reporter, that many religious leaders will use their microphones and pulpits to advocate for open borders and for the “rights” of illegal immigrants, “to decry the raids and to equate illegal aliens with Mary and Joseph and their newborn babe.” . . .

Read: “Your Mainline Christmas Sermon: Immigration and Social Justice”
    at http://faultlineusa.blogspot.com/2006/1 ... ermon.html

Re: Pro-amnesty Christmas Sermons

Quote Originally Posted by TXwise
    In a letter to members it was pointed out by Roy Beck, Executive Director of NumbersUSA Education & Research Foundation, and recipient of the first United Methodist Communicator of the Year award as Associate Editor of the United Methodist Reporter, that many religious leaders will use their microphones and pulpits to advocate for open borders and for the “rights” of illegal immigrants, “to decry the raids and to equate illegal aliens with Mary and Joseph and their newborn babe.” . . .

Read: “Your Mainline Christmas Sermon: Immigration and Social Justice”
    at http://faultlineusa.blogspot.com/2006/1 ... ermon.html
    Yes sadly they will, but as the Bible states: "By their fruits ye shall know them." And their fruits are not obeying the Lord's Word and the Governor (the law) and aiding criminals in their plot against the Lawful Citizens of America.

April
    that many religious leaders will use their microphones and pulpits to advocate for open borders and for the “rights” of illegal immigrants, “to decry the raids and to equate illegal aliens with Mary and Joseph and their newborn babe.” . . .

All I can say is........

Blastphemy!!!!

If I hear a pro amensty message at mass, I will get up and leave with my donation in my pocket

Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe
    If I hear a pro amensty message at mass, I will get up and leave with my donation in my pocket
    You don't like the Jesus was an illegal alien sermon?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, thank goodness nothing regarding illegals was said at my church at the service yesterday.