Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexicans are Caucasian. There are only 4 races: Caucasion; Negroid; Mongoloid; and Aborigine.

Mexicans consist of two Caucasian blood lines--Spanish descendants from Spaniards and Indian descendants from Montezuma.

Hispanics consist of many blood lines and all races except perhaps the Aborigine.

Hispanic just means Spanish-Speaking.

Mexicans may also consists of other races if they are Mexican Nationals. Mexico has 1% of its population from the Negroid race, for example.

All this information is shared simply to show that ADL is a racial and anti-defamation anti-Semitic fraud organization supporting illegal immigration of all nationalities and races into the United States with a preference towards the Mexican National which means they are also an illegal organization aiding and abetting in violation of US Immigration Law, US Labor Law and US Civil Rights Laws.

Unemployment is highest among Afro-Americans and Black Americans. Every job opportunity squandered on an illegal Mexican, illegal Hispanic, illegal alien from any country is a job stolen from an American who needs that job, especially among Afro-Americans and Black Americans.

Their jobs are squandered in violation of US Immigration Law, US Labor Law, US Civil Rights Laws, including the Equal Employment Opportunity Act.

ADL needs to be Jailed and the Keys Thrown in the Rio Grande!

Ole!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lobo
    I'll send them something about the Zarqawi freak from the Baldwin Park protest, and some links to aztlan.net.
    That will make their day ...
    I just finished talking to one of the articles authors. They knew who I was after my Nashville speech, (these monitoring organizations don't miss a beat.) they was curious as to why a Latino would be part of the Minuteman project. We talked about the article in detail including the inference that we were allied with hate groups. I assured them that their assumptions were wrong since they based it on the open letters and calls to join the minuteman project from several white hate groups. I set the record ion regards to the Minuteman Project that I was involved with.

I was going to send her links to our opponent’s websites including pictures and video clips. We are also discussing a possible meeting perhaps next week since I’ll be in New York to discuss this article and in particular the labeling us (minutemen project) as racist.

What I need from you the well informed here to send me links to pictures, video and websites of our opponents (Mexican Racist). I have some stuff booked marked but I’m sure I may be missing the real good stuff showing our racist opponents in action via there own words and action.

You can contact me at michael3997@yahoo.com or send me the info via PM here at Alipac

Thanks
    Michael
    www.politicalarm.org
    Allons!
    CWO-4 Retired
    C Trp/4th Sq/11th ACR
    If not us, then who? If not now, when?

Outstanding Allons!!

Do this:

Use the search feature of our forums and look for:

rascist
    racial
    bigot
    bigotry
    white
    white supremacist
    brown
    vigilanti
    hate groups
    ACLU
    American Civil Liberties Union
    Southern Poverty Law Center
    MALDEF
    MEcha
    El Pueblo
    Andrea Bazan-Manson
    Anti-Defamation League

That should get you most everything we have that I can think of all lined up in a row in the search feature. If I can think of some more terms to search for, I'll post it here with a new post to say "check the list".

Allons, your meeting with this reporter of such a major magazine could turn this all around and put this NONSENSE down the toilet where it belongs!!

Everyone, give Allons terms to search for of any that I missed.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you Judy,

Looks like I have a meeting set up for July 5th in Manhattan. If anyone can think of any more info for me to bone up on, please advice.
    Michael
    www.politicalarm.org
    Allons!
    CWO-4 Retired
    C Trp/4th Sq/11th ACR
    If not us, then who? If not now, when?

There are a few of those Aryan Nation types that attempt to ride along with the anti-illegal immigration crowds. I'm rather new to the ALI website but I'm pleased with all the comments of the folks here. I can't say the same thing about the SaveOutState.org forum. There is a lot of racist talk over there and the moderator doesn't do a thing about it. I'm not a racist and I don't want to be around that crap. I live in Los Angeles and the majority of my neighbors are Hispanic. They are all good people but unfortunatly some are not legal citizens and they should not be here. The US does not have an unlimited carrying capacity, especially when the migrants are poor and generating very little in taxes.

NO MORE!

I spoke to them on the phone today as well. I explained that our organization has black, asian, hispanic, and native american members as well as jewish members and that I spoke at Unite to Fight.

I said I did not see one trace of racists, racists comments or behavior at the summit as I work hard to keep that crap away from ALIPAC. I pointed out the only racism I saw was among the hispanic protestors outside.

I challenged them to provide us with one bit of evidence that white supremecist groups were even there much less co-opting the entire movement!

My final challenge was, please let me know what the best advice for the 80+% of Americans that are concerned about illegal immigration and the negative impacts on Education, Health Care, State Budgets, and community safety to take some action without being called racists by the ADL.

They said they would get back to me. I await their response. I want to know what they suggest that citizens can do if they are concerned about these issues since they just made the bullshit claim that hate groups had co opted the majority if immigration reform groups in America.

They tried to tell me that since they did not point ALIPAC out that I should not be concerned about it.

They say that illegal immigration is a concern, now let's hear what they suggest non-racist Americans can do on the issue and avoid their scorn.

Of course they may all meet and say, let's burn ALIPAC too since they are asking such questions. The answer to that question from the ADL could be in truth that is nothing the 80+% of Americans that oppose illegal immigration can do about all of the problems that need to be addressed without the ADL attacking them as racists or co opted by racists.

We shall see. Our ALIPAC supporters that are Jewish are really angry about this one.

I thought they were anti Defamation. Lots of defamation in that article.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just for clarification, judy, semitic means any who speak a number of languages including hebrew, arabic, ethiopic, and others. Arabs are semites.

To attempt to divide the human race into four "races" is bad science ranking right up there with phrenology. An example of the stupidity of this is that a spaniard and a moroccan, classified as caucasian and black respectively, have more in common, genetically, than a spaniard has with a pole, or a moroccan has with a kenyan. Likewise, with the cross racial breeding that has occured over the last couple hundred years, a mexican has more in common, genetically, with a European than he has with someone from Peru. Racial classifications are assinine and though our enemies buy into such BS we should not.

YES, DQ...you are absolutely correct!! The anti-defamation anti-semitic mission is about Arabic Language, just like our 1974 Spanish-Speaking minority class the Carter Administration "CREATED".

Hopefully, the "race chasers" who are really "language chasers" can be exposed for the absolute total "frauds" they are....which is the point of these discussions.

I personally am weary of our organization or others having to spend time and energy telling "language" chasers that "WE" are not racists.

But if you visit my article I posted on the Open Borders Lobby by David Horowitz, the 78 page document describing who is Open Borders and how they plan to operate their scheme, you will see that using false claims of racism was the strategy to intimidate opponents to illegal immigration, open borders and the END of the United States.

These people are liars, frauds, cheats and evil life sucking parasites from hell trying to destroy our Nation and the American People.

Why MSM or the US News & World Report would give them the time of day is a question begging an answer!

Another issue which a lot of people mistake for racism is the cultural factor. I may be perfectly neutral to people of African American descent, but intensely dislike the hip-hop, ghetto, gang-banger culture. On the other hand an African American may have nothing against whites, but hate country music, white bread, barbecue and lodge meetings.

Our disputes are often more cultural than linguistic or racial. There are some people who, because they don't have anything else to feel good about. embrace racist positions, groups, etc. They are a small minority. Most folks, while they may have multiple prejudices, racial or otherwise, inately realize that people are people no matter what their complexion or facial features.

I would have to say that I have see very little or no racism reflected on this site and I am very grateful for that. Pushing race as an issue is divisive and counter-productive. We are all Americans, deeply concerned about what is best for this country, and we don't care if illegals are from Sweden or Brazil. If they are illegal, we oppose their being here. Period.

I would be interested to know if anyone has an opposing opion...
    When we gonna wake up?

ScareCrow--I've read nothing that I would consider racism on our forum.

I would also like to point out that in my view, those that have been cheating our system for many years through illegal immigration would have probably continued to get away with it, but for the recent explosion of numbers. Our society could have absorbed a few and the American Public would have continued to say, "oh 'aint it awful....please, pass the potatoes" and moved on.

BUT, these cheaters got careless, they got greedy, and went Waaaaaay too far...which turned public opinion from "oh, 'aint it awful, please pass the potatoes" to "what in the world is going on, I've got to do something about THIS!"

AND, like the Americans we are....we went "huntin" to get our facts, to ferret out the truth, so we would know the answer to:

What in the WORLD is going on!!

And the answer was ugly, revulsive, heart-breaking, nerve-wracking, gut-wrenching....

Simply put.....our Leaders were flooding us with foreign nationals to break our banks, to weaken our nation, to change our political structure for the simple but shocking purpose of "ENDING THE UNITED STATES".....without our consent.

AND Who is Behind It?

EVERY SINGLE person, institution, organization, corporation, politician that is NOT WITH US.....who still with all the facts in front of their face which no one can deny....or if you'll kindly notice, no one has even tried to deny.....remains on the Wrong Side of This Line in the Sand.

If any person, any reporter, any news organization, any publisher, any broadcaster....thinks for a minute that this has anything to do with "race", then they are either complete idiots or still on the Wrong Side of This Line In The Sand!

AND Those on the Wrong Side, my friends, include the organizations and the people who work in them like the Anti-Defamation League, like the ACLU, like the Southern Poverty Law Center. These individuals make personal choices every single day they wake up and decide to go to work so that every week or two they can collect a "paycheck" from their contributors in exchange for publicly and wrongfully accusing fellow Americans of racism for the sole purpose of discrediting those trying to Save our Nation from those trying to END OUR NATION.

AND what do we call such folks?

All together now:

"evil life sucking parasitic Traitors from hell"

No one with a good cause, a good heart and all their marbles hides behind an Anti-Defamation League, an American Civil Liberties Union, or a Southern Poverty Law Center to Wrongfully Defame other Americans in an attempt to Detroy the United States for Money.

Period.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast