Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    ScareCrow--I've read nothing that I would consider racism on our forum.

I would also like to point out that in my view, those that have been cheating our system for many years through illegal immigration would have probably continued to get away with it, but for the recent explosion of numbers. Our society could have absorbed a few and the American Public would have continued to say, "oh 'aint it awful....please, pass the potatoes" and moved on.

BUT, these cheaters got careless, they got greedy, and went Waaaaaay too far...which turned public opinion from "oh, 'aint it awful, please pass the potatoes" to "what in the world is going on, I've got to do something about THIS!"

AND, like the Americans we are....we went "huntin" to get our facts, to ferret out the truth, so we would know the answer to:

What in the WORLD is going on!!

And the answer was ugly, revulsive, heart-breaking, nerve-wracking, gut-wrenching....

Simply put.....our Leaders were flooding us with foreign nationals to break our banks, to weaken our nation, to change our political structure for the simple but shocking purpose of "ENDING THE UNITED STATES".....without our consent.

AND Who is Behind It?

EVERY SINGLE person, institution, organization, corporation, politician that is NOT WITH US.....who still with all the facts in front of their face which no one can deny....or if you'll kindly notice, no one has even tried to deny.....remains on the Wrong Side of This Line in the Sand.

If any person, any reporter, any news organization, any publisher, any broadcaster....thinks for a minute that this has anything to do with "race", then they are either complete idiots or still on the Wrong Side of This Line In The Sand!

AND Those on the Wrong Side, my friends, include the organizations and the people who work in them like the Anti-Defamation League, like the ACLU, like the Southern Poverty Law Center. These individuals make personal choices every single day they wake up and decide to go to work so that every week or two they can collect a "paycheck" from their contributors in exchange for publicly and wrongfully accusing fellow Americans of racism for the sole purpose of discrediting those trying to Save our Nation from those trying to END OUR NATION.

AND what do we call such folks?

All together now:

"evil life sucking parasitic Traitors from hell"

No one with a good cause, a good heart and all their marbles hides behind an Anti-Defamation League, an American Civil Liberties Union, or a Southern Poverty Law Center to Wrongfully Defame other Americans in an attempt to Detroy the United States for Money.

Period.
    Judy, I love it when you talk like that. You've made my day already!

Full speed ahead! Pedal to the medal! Mine the border!
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    ScareCrow--I've read nothing that I would consider racism on our forum.

I would also like to point out that in my view, those that have been cheating our system for many years through illegal immigration would have probably continued to get away with it, but for the recent explosion of numbers. Our society could have absorbed a few and the American Public would have continued to say, "oh 'aint it awful....please, pass the potatoes" and moved on.

BUT, these cheaters got careless, they got greedy, and went Waaaaaay too far...which turned public opinion from "oh, 'aint it awful, please pass the potatoes" to "what in the world is going on, I've got to do something about THIS!"

AND, like the Americans we are....we went "huntin" to get our facts, to ferret out the truth, so we would know the answer to:

What in the WORLD is going on!!

And the answer was ugly, revulsive, heart-breaking, nerve-wracking, gut-wrenching....

Simply put.....our Leaders were flooding us with foreign nationals to break our banks, to weaken our nation, to change our political structure for the simple but shocking purpose of "ENDING THE UNITED STATES".....without our consent.

AND Who is Behind It?

EVERY SINGLE person, institution, organization, corporation, politician that is NOT WITH US.....who still with all the facts in front of their face which no one can deny....or if you'll kindly notice, no one has even tried to deny.....remains on the Wrong Side of This Line in the Sand.

If any person, any reporter, any news organization, any publisher, any broadcaster....thinks for a minute that this has anything to do with "race", then they are either complete idiots or still on the Wrong Side of This Line In The Sand!

AND Those on the Wrong Side, my friends, include the organizations and the people who work in them like the Anti-Defamation League, like the ACLU, like the Southern Poverty Law Center. These individuals make personal choices every single day they wake up and decide to go to work so that every week or two they can collect a "paycheck" from their contributors in exchange for publicly and wrongfully accusing fellow Americans of racism for the sole purpose of discrediting those trying to Save our Nation from those trying to END OUR NATION.

AND what do we call such folks?

All together now:

"evil life sucking parasitic Traitors from hell"

No one with a good cause, a good heart and all their marbles hides behind an Anti-Defamation League, an American Civil Liberties Union, or a Southern Poverty Law Center to Wrongfully Defame other Americans in an attempt to Detroy the United States for Money.

Period.
    Judy, I love it when you talk like that. You've made my day already!

Full speed ahead! Pedal to the medal! Mine the border!
    I concur. I love anybody who talks like that because they are speaking my language.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mark Edwards dedicated a generous amount of time to this very issue on "Wake Up, America" on Thursday night.

He had several callers, including Jews, who strongly disagreed with the ADL article. Here is one of the callers, talking to Mark Edwards and Jim Gilchrist.

http://www.freewebs.com/lobo-media/s...s/adl_call.wma

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123