Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar

Profile of MEChA

Posted by our friends on SAVE OUR STATE http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/

MEChA

Radical Hispanic group originated from the Student Nonviolent Coordination Committee which also was responsible for spawning the Black Panthers which is linked to the Cuban DGI and Communist Party of Cuba.
    Created the La Raza Unida Party as a front group.
    Was involved in orgainizing the mass demonstrations during the "Great American Boycott."
    Is a member of the major Communist front movement-Open Border Lobby.
    Wants allegedly the entire American south-west to go back to Mexico.
    Organizes anti-Columbus Day protests but celebrates Mexican Independence Day.
    Is linked to the Communist Party USA through being sympathetic to illegal immigration.
    Other fronts of MEChA include the Brown Berets which is based off the Black Panthers.
    So here is a Marxist orientated group that was quite involved in the "Great American Boycott" the case of MEChA a radical Hispanic group that allegedly wants the entire U.S. south-west to go back to Mexico. Now this group copied the tactics and originated from the major Communist front group-Student Nonviolent Coodination Committee which is a major front group for the Communist Party USA and was the organization which the Black Panthers organization originated from and other similar far left organizations to which the CPUSA is quite supportive of.

Source: http://www.discoverthenetwork.org/group ... grpid=6192

I KEEP E-MAILING CONGRESS ABOUT INVESTIGATING THESE GROUPS, BUT I DOUBT IF IT IS HELPING!!!

They are deaf, blind and dumb,!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Then I will start e-mailing everyone with the same info SOSADFORUS!!!!
    We can badger them into listening... pardon the pun!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Then I will start e-mailing everyone with the same info SOSADFORUS!!!!
    We can badger them into listening... pardon the pun!

May be we should contact(Alberto Gonzalez) HA! that would probably get us investigated, or badgerd
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

May be we should contact(Alberto Gonzalez) HA! that would probably get us investigated, or badgerd
    Ha ha...I already have and I bet they already have
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Ha ha...I already have and I bet they already have

Yess I have called the AG's office several times....and I am sure after the first nasty gram they checked me out...but I am very boring...just a very concerned citizen who thinks AG is not ok in the head