Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pulte employees (illegal aliens) get dowsed over union issue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml00gVWhSGY

You'll notice they're chanting in Spanish!
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

MW

They were obviously warned. Hey, I wonder if the second spray (when the truck backed up) was a special spray - you know, like one for the road.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hmm I guess I'll be buying a Pulte home, only if Pulte hired these guys to begin with then they need to reap what they sow.

I just saw this on the news. These "protestors" were evidently sent there by the union and are believed to have never worked on that job site. Nobody is even sure that they have ever worked on any Pulte job site. That's being investigated now. If they ever did work on any Pulte projects, it was through the sub contractors who build Pulte Homes.

Also on the news, following the video, we had the obligatory news conference with the usual cast of characters: group of highly offended and abused illegal workers demanding their "rights", outraged illegal rights activists, and Phoenix Rep with hispanic surname ranting about how this was reminiscent of the "violence and oppression" excercised against those simply marching for their civil rights during the 60's. <YAWNING NOW!!>

I'm assuming this is a tactic being employed to maybe try and halt any raids ICE might have planned for construction sites....you know, like if there are any planned, ICE might decide to delay them so as to avoid fallout. Or should there be raids, then the "protests" can be held up as an example of "See? These poor folks were just trying to stand up for their rights and they were targeted to shut them up" It's also probably a grudge against Pulte.

It's just more antics meant to play the race card and victimize the criminals.

The biggest surprise has been our news station. They have started referring to illegals as illegals and, during the course of this story, all of the anchors and the reporter agreed that, while it was possible the truck sprayed the guys on purpose, it also seemed to have been a set up just for the purposes of the video.

And even better news: Pulte urges anyone with specific concerns about any of their sites or subcontractors to feel free to contact them. Is that a nice way of saying "If you see American construction workers being kept out of a job, give us a call"?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    azwreath wrote:

while it was possible the truck sprayed the guys on purpose, it also seemed to have been a set up just for the purposes of the video.
    It looked like the truck driver warned them to move prior to spraying.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Pulte is building a nice townhome complex near me. The place
    is overrun with illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    azwreath wrote:

while it was possible the truck sprayed the guys on purpose, it also seemed to have been a set up just for the purposes of the video.
    It looked like the truck driver warned them to move prior to spraying.

And, he probably did. Water trucks on constructions sites are as common as elephants in zoos and in the hot weather they will go down a line spraying, not only to keep the dust down, but to also cool off the workers. If they don't want to get wet, they just get out of the way. And, of all the construction workers I know, I've never heard anybody complain about it.

The guys protesting know this. They chose not to move.

It's just all more theatrics.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Look at the profit dstatements from the large building companies in the past few years.

I think they know they are hiring illegals, but just say "oh the Docs" checked"

All they got was cooled off on a hot afternoon.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn