Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    At this articles sight 744 people have voted/commented and most are thanking the governor and booing the Lt. Governor Roberts.

I would say the Governor will not bow to the OBL's since he has overwhelming support.
    Sounds good. What site is that?
    If you go to this article site scroll down and you will see this article mentioned.Click on that and either vote/comment or view comments.It is worth a look see at all the support the Gov. has.
    Won't let you view them unless you sign up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    Just sent the good Governor a congrats! I'm sure he needs it with all the OBL crowd after him.
    I DID THE SAME THING! Govenor Carcieri needs to hear from all of us.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

At this articles sight 744 people have voted/commented and most are thanking the governor and booing the Lt. Governor Roberts.

I would say the Governor will not bow to the OBL's since he has overwhelming support.
    Sounds good. What site is that?
    If you go to this article site scroll down and you will see this article mentioned.Click on that and either vote/comment or view comments.It is worth a look see at all the support the Gov. has.
    Won't let you view them unless you sign up.
    Gosh I thought it would let you view the remarks without sign in.

Sign up is simple ,just fill in the name and email address and you can post no waiting.

I wanted to post since it is telling every reader most people are behind the Gov. on this and the OBL need to know that. imo
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

okay i feel guilty, i was off yesterday and didnt call and worked today and didnt call and im the one who posted the info....

Guess i know what ill be doing tomorrow.
    Good work everyone who called and left messages

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    (401) 255-0370

i just got off the phone with this reverend and he was a rather civil person and asked me to send him email about our phone call because he says what one problem is is that people are not talking.

he says that even though they are here illegally that its a federal matter and that its a civil offense. he IS for border security though and has no problem with that

ATTENTION, when talking to the lady who answered the phone she said to make sure you watch Lou Dobbs this evening because the governor for R.I. will be on there at approximately 40 minute after the hour to discuss this

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    (401) 255-0370

i just got off the phone with this reverend and he was a rather civil person and asked me to send him email about our phone call because he says what one problem is is that people are not talking.

he says that even though they are here illegally that its a federal matter and that its a civil offense. he IS for border security though and has no problem with that

ATTENTION, when talking to the lady who answered the phone she said to make sure you watch Lou Dobbs this evening because the governor for R.I. will be on there at approximately 40 minute after the hour to discuss this
    Thanks james62- I will be sure to watch tonight!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    (401) 255-0370

The problem with that thinking is IT IS NOT A FEDERAL MATTER. When the taxpayers are paying locally on their property taxes to pay for the benefits that illegals get it is a LOCAL matter. Also, the crime that happens near their homes due to illegal immigration, the victims in their neighborshoods due to illegal immigration is a LOCAL, COUNTY AND STATE MATTER.

It's easy to say and pass on platitudes as you would in church unless you really research the information. They understand its a local matter when they start seeing the hospitals close as they have in California. We have had over 93 hospitals close due to giving free medical care that they could not longer afford. Depending on the area 40-60% of that free care was given to illegal aliens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    (401) 255-0370

Thanks james62- I will be sure to watch tonight!

I don't watch Lou let us know what the governor says.

I sent the governer an attaboy email and also told him I emigrated legally from South America and expect ALL immigrants to do the same!
    "

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    (401) 255-0370

The problem with that thinking is IT IS NOT A FEDERAL MATTER. When the taxpayers are paying locally on their property taxes to pay for the benefits that illegals get it is a LOCAL matter. Also, the crime that happens near their homes due to illegal immigration, the victims in their neighborshoods due to illegal immigration is a LOCAL, COUNTY AND STATE MATTER.
    Oh believe me, i let him know that last time i looked the federal govt. does give states and cities the right to make and enforce laws as they see fit.
    he also asked me if i was stopped and asked for any papers that said i was legal if i would have a problem showing them or be mad... i said NOPE id show em no questions asked

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast