Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

R.I.: Some arrested in raids to seek asylum in U.S.

Some arrested in raids to seek asylum in U.S.

01:00 AM EDT on Monday, August 11, 2008

By Karen Lee Ziner and Tom Mooney

Journal Staff Writers

Lawyers for some of the 31 suspected illegal immigrants arrested at Rhode Island courthouses last month say they are seeking political asylum or other legal relief to keep their clients from being deported.

The lawyers acknowledge a difficult — but not impossible — fight ahead.

“I’m hopeful, but realistic,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's bull about Guatemala. There is no justification for asylum for anyone from Guatemala.

I think they should be deported immediately, following a hearing confirming they are illegal aliens, and then from Guatemala, if they want to apply for a green card or whatever, then they can take up our time, money and courts to whine.

The birth of a child should have no bearing on the matter and the child should be deported with the illegal aliens to keep the family together of course with the parents in the homeland of the parents.

Stop this nonsense and get these people out of here. The United States is not a Breeding Field for foreign nationals.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree Judy they should not be allowed to stay in the United States while they throw their petitions against the wall to see if one will stick.

After you are arrested for Illegal Immigration and Document Fraud it is too late to be filing petitions to stay here as you should have done that in your own country instead of Illegally entering the USA.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I can just picture the looks on their faces and the snide remarks made by the illegals as they were making their fake documents right in a courthouse, and it makes me sick.

Claiming assylum because Guatamala is a dangerous place is alot of bull crap. There are lots of dangerous places and also wars going on all around the world. What are we supposed to do, take everyone in?!

DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ship them ALL back, kids included. No exceptions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "