Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[url=http://americanpatrol .com/10-FEATURES/ 100708-FEATURE/100708_Feature.html]American Patrol

Glenn Spencer -- American Patrol Report -- July 8

Terry Anderson died of cancer this week. Terry lived in South Central Los Angeles, a community that changed rapidly as wave after wave of illegal immigrants moved in. Most blacks simply moved away, but not Terry. A big man, Terry was well known for his classic overalls and booming voice – a voice that became more and more articulate as he spoke out against illegal immigration. He was a working-class black who refused to remain silent, as his community was being ripped apart. Leftists feared him as they do all who speak the truth about illegal immigration, but even more so because he was black.

I began working with Terry sixteen years ago. We appeared at countless rallies together. In 1996 he joined me in New Hampshire for Operation Paul Revere, and helped Pat Buchanan win the primary.
    If the history of illegal immigration into California is written in English, Terry Anderson will be recognized as a prominent figure who "Articulated the Popular Rage."

We need him right now more than every, but Terry is gone. It is up to us, now, to continue to articulate the popular rage – remembering his truth.

JAK
    I am so sorry to hear about this!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

We will do our own dedication to Terry either later today or sometime this weekend.

W
    Memorium to Terry Anderson THURSDAY Call-in

America Betrayed

Date: Tue. 07/13/10
    Time: 7:00 pm PT 10:00 pm ET
    Program Location: www.theamericanvoice.com

In Memorium
    Terry Anderson

America has lost a great patriot

But Terry's spirit will live on and be with all of us to continue the battle against evil. Join us with many of Terry’s friends this Tuesday on America Betrayed to celebrate this great man, who tirelessly fought the never ending battle for justice ..... Friends like Barbara Coe, Glenn Spencer, Lupe Morano, Sen Russell Pierce, Angie Morfin , Ezola Foster, Ben Seeley and many others who knew Terry and who wish to celebrate his achievements.

CALL IN TUESDAY JULY 13TH
    AFTER 7:00 pm PT or 10:00 pm ET
    TO SHARE THE GOOD TIMES HAD WITH TERRY!
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Articulated the Popular Rage"

Terry stirred the Patriot in all of us.

PHOENIX RISING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF0b_i6t ... r_embedded
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

diggersrealm

It seems like just yesterday that I was standing in the hot Arizona sun with sweat pouring off of me. I was not alone however that day, there was an American patriot sitting next to me on the stairs. I held an umbrella over his head as he wiped the sweat from his brow and took a drink from a water bottle. He looked up at me.

"Is it soon?" he asked.

"Just a few minutes more," I said.

Terry Anderson didn't look to me as I had pictured him. He was slightly gaunt and pale. His spirit however was still inside of him as he talked to me.

For those who don't know Terry, he had been doing a radio for 10 years called Terry Anderson Show where he spoke out for freedom in America and enforcement of our immigration laws. He got involved in the issue after watching the black community in Los Angeles being affected by the invasion of illegal aliens. He railed against the inaction by our government telling the American people that "If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention!"
    "We will prevail because we are right!"
    - Terry Anderson
    On this day he had traveled into the middle of the desert to stand and share his message with the people of Arizona and the people of America. It was a day that would hit 107 degrees and the message he was bringing was no amnesty for illegal aliens. It was June 5, 2010 and it would be the last day that I would see this great man.

Little did I know at the time, Terry was suffering from pancreatic and liver cancer and it was the cause of his gaunt, pale condition. A little over a month later, just yesterday in fact, this patriot died.

"You ready to go?" I asked him.

"As ready as I'll be," he replied.

It troubles me that someone with pancreatic and liver cancer - a month from dying - can take the time to stand with his fellow Americans, but there are Americans in this country who claim to be patriots who will make every excuse in the book not to attend events or be active in something they say they care about. Actually it angers me more than it troubles me and looking at a man like Terry just puts the point home. Terry is an example to us all. I believe that he would say to all Americans to "get off your butts and get out there!"

America is much the poorer with the loss of this great man named Terry Anderson.

Terry stood up tall from sitting next to me, walked up the stairs and took the podium. Below is what he had to say that hot day in June in Phoenix, Arizona.

Radio Host Champion of Black Americans Against Unfair Immigr

Terry Anderson Dies -- Popular 'Common Man' Speaker In Overalls & Angry L.A. Radio Voice Against Illegal Immigration

Thursday, July 8, 2010, 9:15 AM EDT - posted on NumbersUSA

Terry Anderson

Terry Anderson

Longtime radio host and Immigration Champion Terry Anderson died on Wednesday. Anderson was known for voicing his opinion on the negative impacts that America's current immigration system has on Black Americans. He was highly critical of the Bush and Obama Administrations and regularly had Immigration Champions such as Former Rep. Tom Tancredo and Rep. Brian Bilbray on his radio program.

Terry Anderson's website was dedicated to fighting for lower immigration levels to help impoverished Black Americans. He provided links to the various organizations, including NumbersUSA and our Immigration-Reduction Report Cards. He honored Border Patrol agents who lost their lives in the line of duty and provided a platform for candidates and public office holders looking to reduce overall immigration numbers.

In the weeks leading up to his death, Terry Anderson had J.D. Hayworth, Republican challenger to John McCain, and Russell Pearce, author of Arizona's new immigration enforcement law, on his radio program. In his "Clown of the Week" segment, he blasted the Obama Administration for their decision to sue the state of Arizona as well as DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, and head of the Los Angeles Archdiocese Cardinal Roger Mahony.

NumbersUSA will have more details on the death and legacy of Terry Anderson as they become available.

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/ ... ice-agains

Public Tributes to Terry

He had a great show. I hope they can find a simular minded host with the same theme to take over that radio slot! I think that is important, and he would WANT that as well.

-- Julia of CA

I have known Terry for many years and marched with him, he was a dear friend to my son and his family. We must take up the torch for him.

-- Brabara of CA

A major loss. Terry always tried to do anything he could to help us in Georgia when I was living there and after. I just loved him. I was on his show once or twice, and we communicated for a long time. Just a very special and good person and a fellow warrior. Thank you, Terry.

-- Donna of TN

People, if you ain't sad you are one of the stupid people of America.

-- Robert of AZ

NumbersUSA Blog: Terry Anderson Interview

Terry Anderson Interview on Illegal Immigration

By Charles Breiterman, Updated Wednesday, July 7, 2010, 8:00 PM EDT - posted on NumbersUSA

In my blog from Thursday, June 18, I looked at the historical views of black Americans towards massive immigration of low-skilled labor. For today’s African-Americans regarding illegal immigration, there seems to be a divergence between the leadership and the rank-and-file. Terry Anderson, a radio host in Los Angeles, airs his views in a two part video interview that is posted on the CAPS website. The link was sent to me by a NumbersUSA member who wrote, “Everyone at NumbersUSA needs to see these radio interviews.â€

Wow!! What a loss......

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast