Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    Sadly, few of the traditional civil rights leaders -- Black or White -- have said a word in defense of Black Americans when it comes to immigration. Most of them have decided that the pain inflicted disproportionately on Black Americans is acceptable because immigration provides the leaders with other benefits.

It seems they were either tricked, coerced, or bribed to try and turn that anger against white people...
    NO THEY HAVEN'T SAID A WORD BECAUSE, THEY ARE TOO BUSY MARCHING WITH THOSE WHO ARE HERE ILLEGALLY. I CAME TO REALIZE A LONG TIME AGO THAT JESSE AND AL ARE ONLY OUT FOR MAKING A NAME FOR THEMSELVES RIGHT ALONG WITH THE MONEY THAT GOES WITH IT I DON'T CARE FOR EITHER ONE OF THEM TO BE HONEST WITH YOU. JESSE HAS BEEN LYING AND USING DR.KINGS NAME AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS JUST TO MAKE A NAME AND MONEY FOR HIMSELF FOR YEARS I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR EITHER ONE OF THEM.

R.I.P. TERRY MY BROTHER. YOU JOINED THE ANGLES IN HEAVEN ON THE SAME DATE AS MY PRECIOUS AND MOST BELOVED MOTHER. WHY IS IT THAT THE GOOD LEAVE SO SOON

So so sad to hear of this. Listened to his show often. Terry had such passion and truly cared what has happened to his area of LA. That passion and light will be truly missed. May he rest in peace.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    I talked to Terry many times , He was one of the super good guys

To say he will be missed is an understatement

All of Terry Anderson's shows are archived.

http://www.theterryandersonshow.com/

http://www.theterryandersonshow.com/
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

RIP Terry. You made a difference.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RIP.. he was an inspiration to the reality of americans displaced by criminal alien invaders. GOD SPEED.

I am still stunned by this news.I had no idea Terry was terminally ill.

I will miss his booming voice, his common sense,his wisdom and his devotion to reversing Illegal Immigration.

Terry gave me strength to keep fighting when I felt I had no fight left in me.

Always Remember his famous words "If You Ain't Mad,You Ain't Paying Attention".

RIP Terry.............
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

A good tribute to Terry is to heed his recent warning that we must avoid the "secure the border first" (then amnesty) trap.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just can't believe this. No one had the passion for this subject that he had, luckily, he passed it on to many. He made every show more interesting than the last, there was always another aspect to illegal immigration that he would explain eloquently. God bless him.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast