Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yo VIP, Let's kick it!
    Ice Ice Baby
    Ice Ice Baby
    All right stop
    Collaborate and listen
    Ice is back with my brand new invention...

Ah, I love the 80's!! Vanilla Ice really knew what he was talking about back then...

ICE needs to keep the raids up, so illegals realize that it is not worth their time or money to be here. If they don't want their families split up, then stay put, that is all there is to it.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I saw an interview on MSNBC (?), with Pat Buchanan and some other OBL bleeding heart today, cuaght the tail end of it. The interviewer, a woman, was highly critical of the OBL Hispanic fellow, as he went on to talk about how said it was that these people were being detained, and how they were just "hard-working" immigrants. This woman ripped into him and asked him if they are such honest hard-working immigrants, then how come they came here illegally, and why did they use stolen identities?

Of course he skirted around the answer, which Pat Buchanan swiftly jumped on, and said that there was no need to have affordable groceris years ago and there were no illegals to pick it thn, he said farmers will adapt to the lack of slave labor, they will find a way to mechanize.

This whole thing, of ICE tipping them off, is a huge scam, hurting the American public.

I am disgusted to find that when Americans, average working Americans are being hurt by illegal immigration due to job loss, identity theft, and other issues, no one feels sorry for any of us, all they talk about is how the "poor immigrants" are "suffering".

We need to get the word out about this, make sure people see the trash that much of the liberal media is putting out there to attempt to brainwash Americans.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to ROAR
    I'm with you! It is time for "We the people" to be heard!

[b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

JAK
    Yes, its always the poor illegal alien. No one bothers to mention the damage and loss that have been done to Americans!!

Did I hear on the tape correctly... a woman asking if the employer was going to be taken with them. I would certainly like to see that, but this statement goes to show...no loyalty from the business to the illegal or from the illegal to the business.
    Its all about money!!!

Both are wrong and disrespecting the system and our laws!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    AlturaCt Posted:

I'm with you! It is time for "We the people" to be heard!
    Great! Lets all open our mouths and make some noise.

I love that photo!!

A day later from these raids we now see Michael Cherthoff of DHS come out and say that "we NEED a guest-worker program"--- of course because such raids cause such problems and don't really work anyway-----

Folks, this raid is another "dog and pony show" --- playing games with National security and enforcement against illegal immigration ---

this raid is to scare the Congressmen and get all the sob stories going --- so of course to say--- well we need an amnesty right quick--- we need "comprehensive guest-worker program immigration reform"

Michael Cherthoff and others here again, just creating more fake Border Security, more fake immigration crackdown --- in the end--- let's see how many of these illegal Aliens actually gets deported ---- and how many are released because of all the illegal invader crying that will occur

Call Cherthoff at the DHS comment line - (202) 282 - 8000

tell him we know what he is doing, that we will no longer tolerate fake enforcement or playing games with criminal intrusion of Citizens, and that we reject a 'guest-worker program' because it is amnesty and will be another disastorous program that they won't be able to function or enforce either.

ALSO: Cherhoff is a signer of the SPP/ North American Union Agreement -- so it is clear that all he is doing is more fake actions becuase he has no intention whatsoever of securing the United States Border.

I agree, more fake enforcement in order to con us into accepting another shamnesty. As that one song goes back in the 70's (maybe 80's), I can't go for it, Nnnnooooo. They could do these type of raids everyday. What was up with notifying the company that your doing the raid? How stupid is that? That's like when the UN was inspecting Saddam for WMD's and they kept telling them where and when they would inspect certain sites.

So now all the sob stories are coming out of the woodworks and you get the charlatans from the Shrub administration saying this is exactly why we need a guest worker program. Wrong, this is exactly why we need deportation and imprisonment for greedy, lawbreaking corporations.

This administration is nothing more than an over glorified mob. They are just beyond corrupt.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    dman1200 wrote:

So now all the sob stories are coming out of the woodworks and you get the charlatans from the Shrub administration saying this is exactly why we need a guest worker program. Wrong, this is exactly why we need deportation and imprisonment for greedy, lawbreaking corporations.
    YES

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12