Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rampant Voter Fraud by IA's Ignored by Government & Medi

This is the end of our democracy and our sovereignty! I don't think we will ever, ever have an honest election again...so sad!

Rampant Voter Fraud by Illegal Aliens Ignored by Government and Media

2008-08-10

A new study released by the conservative think-tank the Heritage Foundation provides proof that illegal aliens and immigrants with green cards are committing rampant voter fraud in the United States.

Reports of ineligible persons registering to vote have raised concerns about state processes for verifying voter registration lists. States usually base voter eligibility on the voter’s age, US citizenship, mental competence, and felon status.

Although individual states run elections, Congress has authority to affect the administration of the elections. The Help America Vote Act of 2002 (HAVA) had set a deadline for states to have a statewide voter registration list and list verification procedures.

For example, the methods used in seven selected states to verify voter eligibility and ensure accuracy of voter registration lists were varied and include relying on registrant self attestation, return mailings, and checking against lists of felony convictions or deceased individuals. Some states, for instance, failed to do any more than ask on their application forms if the registrant was a US citizen. [b]The applicant will merely check off the “Yesâ€

The focus of the Bush/Gore was mostly hanging or pregnant chads. And of course dear Katherine Horror certified the election results. The American people did not vote a huge margin for Bush, the Supreme Court did. Then many states were electing to go to electronic voter machines with no paper trail (Florida is guilty) and it turns out quite a few are provided by a company owned by our dear friends, the Venezuelans, not to mention that hacking is as simple as breaking delicate porcelain in most voting machines.
    I fear that voter fraud is far from over with the new drive to register those of ethnic communities. Many election officials just don't have the resources to check.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have been sending articles like this to representatives and the governor of n carolina. Like to see what their response is,IF they have one.......or have enough gonad to stand up for what is right for AMERICA
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Duplicate post:

Please see:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-126328-spakovsky.html

Locking thread
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)