Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Random Strangers Hunted, Slashed With Razor Blades For Gang

Random Strangers Hunted, Slashed With Razor Blades For Gang Initiations

Police Issue Community Warning After Attacks

POSTED: 5:06 pm EDT April 24, 2008

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Men dressed in black with covered faces are hunting and then slashing random strangers with razor blades as part of a gang initiation, police warned residents.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PHOTOS: Several Slashed With Blades

Video: Victims Slashed In Gang Initiations

Go to the link for both videos and Photos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Investigators said a gang in Flagler County is sending its future members to Daytona Beach to seek out victims to cut

Once a gang recruit slashes a stranger, he gains the respect of his peers and is inducted into their underground society, police told Local 6's Tarik Minor.

The latest victims have prompted a warning to the community from police.

"It could be anybody they see," Daytona Beach police Sgt. Bill Walden said. "In both incidents, it was just someone walking down the road, taken by surprise."

Joshua Burgundy, one of the victims, required 22 staples after suffering slash wounds on his abdomen and back.

"That's close to my heart, you know. Just a little bit up would've been my heart," Burgundy said, showing his scars. "I thought I was going to die. I mean, that was the only thing that was going through my mind."

Burgundy and another victim told Daytona Beach police that the assailants jumped out of a car, approached them and slashed them with razor blades without saying a word.

"Even when they left they did not say one word. They didn't try to go in my pockets. They didn't try to take anything from me. They didn't ask for anything. I just felt they were out to kill me," Burgundy said.

Burgundy said the assailants were wearing all-black clothing with red bandanas covering their faces.

Dozens of stitches were required for the other victim's wounds, police said.

Anyone with information concerning the crimes is urged to call Crimeline at 800-423-TIPS.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

http://www.local6.com/news/15982985/detail.html

Florida is out of control with Illegal Immigrants and Gangs.... please be careful if you visit
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Men dressed in black with covered faces are hunting and then slashing random strangers with razor blades as part of a gang initiation, police warned residents.
    I would get rid of every single gang member and their entire family by deporting them to the original country they are from, whether they are here legally or illegally.

Burgundy said the assailants were wearing all-black clothing with red bandanas covering their faces.
    Thats a great description - NOW GO GET THEM! Oh, but THAT would be PROFILING, wouldn't it?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Once a gang recruit slashes a stranger, he gains the respect of his peers and is inducted into their underground society, police told Local 6's Tarik Minor.
    Harming and torturing another human being to 'GAIN RESPECT"--what a demented value system!

"All that is required for evil to triumph is for a few good men to do nothing."
    Edmund Burke
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)