Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rawhide....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Your friend is stealing $40,000 a year from Americans. If she wants a better life tell it to Felipe Calderon and Carlos Slim. We will even help her to do that. Will you?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The world is a different place now with terrorism and crime rates like we never saw when I was growing up,
    Yeah, but they're somebody's friends. So they're OK right? Your kids are going to be missing a piece they might need some day. Outlaws are outlaws.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Rawhide....

I was thinking the same thing but from the original Blues Brothers movie w/John Belushi and.... (I forget his name now).

Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    Quote Originally Posted by MFriedl3
    theme song:
    'Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'
    Keep movin', movin', movin',
    Though they're disapprovin',
    Keep them doggies movin' Rawhide!
    Don't try to understand 'em,
    Just rope and throw and grab 'em,
    Soon we'll be living high and wide.

Move 'em on, head 'em up,
    Head 'em up, move 'em out,
    Move 'em on, head 'em out Rawhide!
    Set 'em out, ride 'em in
    Ride 'em in, let 'em out,
    Cut 'em out, ride 'em in Rawhide.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

MFriedl3,

You can write to her and her family when she returns home. Send her with a computer and you can chat, video conference, be friends on myspace, share YouTube videos of the kids, e-mail, webcam each other, telephone, snail mail...

You know, all the things our solders do to communicate with thier lovedones in the states.

She can go home and you can remain her friend. That way, you can be happy with your relationship and she wont be bothering me and my fellow Americans that want her out of our country.

I know, I sound like a relationship expert.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I find people who want to *humanize* the plight of illegal aliens at the same time saying they want the laws enforced against them a little like the person who claims to be a vegan and works at a slaughterhouse.

CamilleinChicago and SamIam- I remembered it(Rawhide) from the Blues Brothers movie and thought it would be funny.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12