Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RDU Attracts Human Smuggling Rings

RDU Attracts Human Smuggling Rings
    Eyewitness News Investigates

By Steve Daniels
    (05/23/05 -- RALEIGH) â€â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanx Charlesoakisland. Good post with lots of good info. I could have sworn the newspaper ads would have said Winston-Salem, North Carolina is the place to go. Here we have our own Hispanic Heaven in the Little Mexico part of town.

I think something is going on here because the media here especially the W/S Journal treats them like sacred cows. IMHO, those newspaper editors are so out in left field, they don't know which way is up. The elected city officials are in no hurry to address the problem of illegals because they make the city population figures look good when everyone here knows it is not real growth but only illegal growth. When the pop figures are published, it doesn't tell you or anyone just how many illegals are included. The city officials want to portray the city as a progressive one with those number busting at the seam. Anybody here with half a brain knows better than that and what the real deal is. Even our own NC House of Rep's Parmon and Womble from this county support the in-state tuition bill for illegals. Go figure.....

If I am not mistaken, I've seen illegals doing work for the city out on the roads and doing some mowing on the shoulder of the roads. Looks like Winston-Salem officials could be breaking the law using illegals but no one here has the gall to do anything about it. If Steve Danials wanted to ask some questions about illegals in W/S, he is more than welcome to come on over and do so.

But, at last, 9 illegals at Smith Reynolds were caught doing aerospace work on Navy surveillance planes. Most, if not all were British. See what I mean? Of all the illegals here, they find only British. I know......any illegals are fair game for the Bureau of Immigration and Customs agents. I want them to latch onto the other thousands illegals here in town.

I think the DOJ should have gone after the CEO whose company hired them illegals and he/she spend some years in the slammer. If that were done, those illegals would not be drawn here. They would be too hot to handle.

When illegals are caught, they need to be deported on the next plane out of here not dilly dally about it all year long.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

StraightShooter wrote:
    "The elected city officials are in no hurry to address the problem of illegals because they make the city population figures look good "

Sure hope you all are going to work on that problem come election..
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)